BEFORE you start forex trading read this

I am new to trading FOREX please .I need your help in trading…

Well okay… Study the babypips school and test some strategies. It’s as simple as that.

1 Like

Hello.

What is wrong with your forex trading at the moment?

1 Like

Really hit rock bottom… I have gone through babypips but I keep on loosing please…

Wanna know more about resistance, support line Bollinger bands and most especially MOVING AVERAGE Sir

Lol. It not as easy as you think… Wanna know more… Will be going back to school… And I need to pay my bills…

I need your help …I am determined to learn from you. Can you be my MENTOR???

how much percentage of success using the rules above?

Hmm let me ask you a question first … say you have $100. How much do you expect to earn from it in a month trading forex?

Nice tips here @Trading801. I’d just like to emphasize that as a trader, you must never spend more than you can lose. There is more to trade than taking a position. Being on the side is a very opportune moment to learn and see what other traders are doing in order to perfect your trading skills.

Yes indeed. If the $100 is required for your bills, then trading may not be a wise option for now …

Okay I understand nothing instant in this world. all it takes hard work.

yes, you need to work hard at understanding the market and the currency pair of your choice. Have been doing this for more than 10 years!! still learning

I previously wrote about how doing Martingale for forex will likely lead to a margin call.
The example there is quite obvious.

Hey buddies . . I saw a number of new folks having issues . . i wanted to let everyone know i am here to help … at the end of the day … make sure you start off on the right foot. proper money management is crucial . . and forget about any get rich quick plans … it doesnt work this way.

1 Like

It is like a comprehensive list for beginners but surely helpful. It is quite right to advise not to predict certain things without proper knowledge because the market changes within minutes.

yes, my 3 margin calls taught me a lot. I hope the others here will learn from my mistakes!