Beginner trader from Malaysia

Hello, everybody!

My name is Shaari, I’m from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I’m new on Forex but have great plans.
Now I’m learning economics in the National University of Malaysia, so I understand how markets work.
Also I know that trading is not so easy so I should read and learn a lot.
Moreover, I’m still looking for my ideal trading strategy and will be glad to find useful pieces of advice here.

Greetings Shaari and welcome to the BabyPips.com community! Looks like you already know that you have to study a lot, so the only other thing is to keep a trading journal and stay consistent with your efforts! Both aren’t easy tasks, especially if this isn’t your main job, but without either consistency or tracking your progress, your chances of success reduce dramatically. Stay patient and remember that forex trading is a wealth building process, not a get rich quick scheme. Good luck!

Hey Shaari, it’s nice to see someone from the area and major. I’m doing an economics major in Monash University.

Yes I agree it’s not fast. It takes years to learn how to trade on Forex.
Some people even go off the distance. But one should have a certain aim and then trading will be successfull.

So, Shaari, I can wish you patience and strong will!

Hi everybody!

Thank you for greetings, I’m very glad here are kind people who could help and give a pair of lessons.
Yes, I already know the way isn’t easy. And for me as a student it is even harder, as I have to learn in the university and then on forex. But very soon I’ll be able to dedicate trading much more time.
Now I know the basics.
I thought of trading journal but haven’t enough time to start with it.
I have something like this but not systematized. So, I have some work to do :slight_smile:

Glad to see economist from Australia and trader from my city too! :slight_smile:

Hello!
I see Forex becomes more popular in Asia. I like travellinng to asian countries and not so long ago (maybe a pair of years) and heard that forex is forbidden because of islamic religion. Than I read that swap-free accounts were the problem solving.
I’m glad that these markets are open for you now and wish you good luck in trading, colleague!

Hi shaari

Im nasri from Malaysia…have start trading?

Hello, Nasri!
Yes, I trade for 4 months on demo and 1 live. And you?

Hi Mohdfx11!

I’m new here, just like you :slight_smile:
I wish all high profits :slight_smile:

hi shaari.

im akmal. also from kl. can i know where do you live ? maybe we can talk about trading sometimes. i also new in this. maybe we can learn together.

Hi and welcome!

hi shaari,

yeszza, im already start trade about near 2 months…may we have a teh tarik discussion?

hi akmal,

im nasri from kl…& also new…have you start trade?

wish you many pips profits.

Hie, everyone. Newbie to school. Hope there will be good guidance from members of this community.

Hey, dwaynebuzell! I wish you all the best too!
Thank you!

Hello, Akmal! I think it’s a good idea! If we both have time :slight_smile: Cause I study economics in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia and learn to trade in my spare time… So I am in my university mostly and then at home in front of the computer. And you? How long are you trading for?
I have already 4-months experience with demo and more that 1 month live

Hello, Nasri!
Nice, there already several people from my city! I’m very glad that we have a growing forex community here.
I trade for 4 months in a whole and for 1 live (soon will be 5 and 2)! It’s hard sometimes but I read tips and talk to experienced people. Communicating really helps to see the way of problem solving…
And what about you?