Beginner with little experience....looking for support

Hi All,

Apologies if this is the wrong approach but I’ll explain my intention and situation.

Im a 41 year old professional working man with family in the UK, I’ve had a keen interest in forex for many year and played with the plus500 app with very little money, not really knowing what I was doing.

I know trading requires learning trends and markets in many sectors from commodities to currency, but I hear about many other ways of trading also that I know nothing about.

I know this is not a silver bullet to get rich quick but I want to do this with dedication and commitment to give it a fair chance and give it the time and dedication it needs.

I’m cautious of many companies that will take a fee to teach with little results ( I know there is no guarantees in profit from every signal).

I’m willing to learn and be patient in learning and reading before jumping into even dummy trades because I want to make calculated trades not just luck otherwise I’d be on the roulette table!

Can anyone offer me guidance, recommendations , support or mentoring in this area ?

I really cant afford to be ripped off by some greedy scum, I’m looking for support from credible companies and individuals .

Thanks in advance .

1 Like

Hi

I’m not sure how old your msg above is I don’t use baby pips too often just seen your msg.

I’m also new about 1 year experience not so profitable as yet have done 1 course and on way to 2nd, I can share some ideas which have recently started to make sense and work a bit.

Let me know if ur interested… Kindly contact me by email

[email protected]

I have a weddings business, you can also get my mobile number from the website and WhatsApp me…

Again not sure how old ur msg is, if by now ur profitable… I’d love to hear anyways… Thanks.

Tc

Naeem
London

Hi, welcome new trader.

Some generalisations -
You can’t learn everything

• but -
    you don’t need to learn everything about trading to be able to trade a successful strategy
  • and in any case -
    unlike in other career paths, in trading you do not have to know the most in order to be paid the most.

Learn what you can for free until you have an idea about TA and a simple strategy to follow. The demo it until you fully understand -
a) why the strategy sits in a trading style that isn’t right for you and your personality type
b) why the strategy doesn’t make money like they say it should
c) how it makes consistent profits

If there are additional things you need to understand, find the answers to those specific questions.

When you’re making consistent profits, move into trading with real money but manage your losses so you can not lose a large percentage of your account capital per trade.