Best advice for a beginner?

practice what you have. then it can shape your intuition.

Trading in the reverse order is not a strategy. If there is no guarantee of a losing trade, there is no guarantee of a reverse trade. My advice to a new trader is to start small. Find a decent broker like Forexchief with low spreads, good leverage, fast execution and fast payment systems. And don’t forget to use a demo account for as long as you feel ready to go live.

Trading Psychology
Don’t be too greedy
dont read too many books
practice and test your own strategy…

1 Like

I have never work with any signals. Trust in learning and myself. Focus on market and the movements.

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to ask questions, all the time, any time. This is a great place for asking and searching for questions already asked. Many traders have been around the block, having gone through exactly what you’re going through. So ask and search away!

https://forums.babypips.com/search

just identify the type of candlestick,
smart draw SnR line,
right in analyzing the SnD area.

I can give a simple and good advice on money management: trade a permanent lot. And everything about money management will immediately become clear to you, which will save a lot of time and effort.

Do not read books, to many books?

-not a good advice. Traders must read books and combine whole knowledge from those books and test what is valid.

Reading gives you more insight, different opinions, from different angles and each trader should read and read.

I think you were talking about- do not read books and follow different trading strategies without brain. That is not good way.

I don’t believe that you HAVE to read books to learn how to properly trade. Everything you need to know is on the charts itself, but to each is own. Everyone learns in their own way. I’ve met profitable traders that haven’t read any trading books at all. I’m more of a visual person , so sure a book might help, but I need to visually see what they are talking about lol “Trading in the Zone” is good for trading psychology, and so is any other self-help book like “Think & Grow Rich”. Those are always awesome to read on the daily to help keep you motivated, but trading books in general to me are not necessary.

My advice is that in trading your stops and take profit are crucial, try to learn how price likes to move and figure out where to place both. Ill give you an example if i buy my stop will be in a area in if it gets hit i got two choices, i will either sell or i will do nothing, i will never buy again from that point. If price stops me out and goes up i might reenter with a buy where i did the first place. Always have a plan, decide if im going long here and market drops to here i dont want to be long anymore and place your stop there. For take profits realize that you dont need to catch all the move the price does. Get in and get out and wait for another opportunity

for newbies to read a lot, practice using the forex indicator on the demo.