Best Australian FOREX broker

Yep complete scammers. What a joke. Stick with trusted ASIC brokers like Vantage.

Yep ASIC FTW. This thread is ‘best australian forex brokers’ … Even if they weren’t scammers … Octa completely off topic.

lol they either deleted their post or were moderated - BabyPips Moderators FTW

My trading has improved ten-fold since I’ve changed to an ECN account. I’ve changed from Global Prime back to Vantage FX simply because of the cost of their ECN commissions.

GP have $7.00/RT while at Vantage FX, via my IB I have negotiated $4.60/RT! That is a huge difference between quality ASIC regulated brokers.

Whoa 4.60!? I thought 6 bucks was good - hook us up!

Please DM me.

Check DMs :wink:

hi, guys. Does anyone trade with FXOpen AU? It is an ASIC regulated ECN broker as well. Pls share your experience.

Hey mate - what trading group are you in if you don’t mind me asking? I’m looking to join one

How about EasyMarkets? Didn’t see them mentioned here. Was drawn to them because of negative balance protection.

Edit: Whoops, didn’t realize this was an old thread … rookie mistake :smiley:

Hi guys, there’s another one. It’s called AETOS. regulated by ASIC and FCA and they don’t charge commissions. Spread is low as 0.7pip for EURUSD. Btw I teach forex let me know here if you guys interested

Just a heads up – if you’re not actually an Australian they won’t take you on as a client anymore, recently their parliament passed a law against that.

Yeah Tickmill or Hotforex I used them for 3 years, they have FCA but also heard they’re planning to get ASIC, dunno why. Anyway their Pro account is worth to try especially if you’re scalper.

It’s not true. It depends on which country the applicants from

1 Like

You mean other than Australia? Which other countries are allowed?

So it means foreign citizens won’t be able to get all benefits from ASIC regulation. Glad that FCA didn’t introduce similar rule.

1 Like

I’d like to point out that article isn’t an ASIC article, If you ask traders around which non-Australian residence/citizen, some of them they still use Australian brokers. I’d recommend you to ask the compliance team of that broker for best advise including information regarding which country are allowed

What can you say about AxiTrader? In my opinion, they offer good trading conditions. But I have not worked with this company yet.

Don’t give them ideas, for all we know they’d do it too. :rofl:

It’s good broker with good history but I think you have to diversify your broker choice and choose several brokers.