BEST BLOG or CHANNEL for FOREX TRADER

Hello Traders !

I have got 8 year learn, trade Forex. And I know that, has got many good channels, blogs, traders for new trader to study. I think Top 1 is still babypips
What do you think that and can you list all blog, channel and traders you know in this top pic :
1/ Babypips
2/ Tradingview
3/ Investopedia
4/ …

I think there are very, very few that are “good” for people to study.

The reality is that they’re nearly all online, directly or indirectly, for marketing purposes.

The fact that most people try to use them as educational material is actually very high on the list of reasons why such a tiny proportion of aspiring forex traders ever become profitable or successful.

I would have given you much higher chances of becoming successful if you’d been asking for recommendations for “older trading textbooks” that have stood the test of time and are still being reprinted decades later. People who learn that way have a far higher chance of achieving good things.

“Information” published online is mostly actually “misinformation” and has very little or even no quality control underlying it. Anyone can publish anything. And they do. And when you’re inexperienced and can’t distinguish or discern, it all looks “professional” so you can’t find the 1% value among the 99% rubbish - and that’s not your fault at all: it’s the same for everyone. But you can avoid that problem, if you want to.

It’s not too late to change your mind about how you want to learn and improve!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank for your sharing,
Can you share your textbook that you said for everyone, I like read some text book of CMT

Profitabiity and Systematic Trading (Michael Harris) - we all needed to learn what’s in this one, somehow, to become steadily profitable and not “just gamble”

Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom (Van K. Tharp) - a great starting-point after the Babypips course

Beyond Technical Analysis (Tushar S. Chande)

Understanding Price Action (Bob Volman)

Naked Forex: High-Probability Techniques for Trading Without Indicators (Alex Nekritin & Walter Peters)

1 Like

Thank you so much
I read 3/4 books which you sharing above.