Best broker for a beginner

I am currently using fxchoice and hugosway. A few friends of mine have recently joined coinexx and they have a good review about the same so i am hoping to try them

Try 3-4 brokers and compare their spreads, commission, leverage and other trading conditions. Also, open a demo account with them to check their platform and then you can decide which one suits you the best

Isn’t hugosway an offshore broker? Can we trust them?

I agree with you. Reading forex books helps to gain a lot of knowledge about forex trading. Apart from that, you can also watch youtube tutorial videos

I would recommend MBG Markets | MultiBank Group , comprises of a number of companies which are heavily regulated worldwide by
Financial Services Commission (FSC) in BVI,
Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia,
DuBai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) in UAE,
Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) in Germany,
Austrian Financial Market Authority (FMA) in Austria,
National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) in Spain,
Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMV).

Demo account available and copy trading provided if you lack of confident in trading it yourself.

You should open demo account with various and brokers and check their spreads and trade execution before trading with actual money with them

I give high importance to regulations. Offshore brokers are good, but they got to be regulated.

1 Like

Good to see that. Regulated ones are much safer undoubtedly.

Yes offshores are good, the leverage is something one can’t expect with a domestic broker. I got introduced to Alpari by a friend and I am so glad for that. I have literally tripled my profits since then. My strategy, stops, everything is same but I save so much more now.

I disagree with this sentiment personally. I think that you might as well stay in demo if you go down that route. Using your own money is more likely to encourage better money managment than using bonus money that comes with nil consequence if immediately blown

Profits increase with experience also. There’s a sea difference between what I started with and what I am managing to earn today. Brokers are different yes, from IG to Fxview, but I suppose it’s the fact that I have mastered my strategy that’s making a difference. I am looking at ethereum investment now.

Why not bitcoin? It’s surpassing all predictions in its growth.

I predict that very soon it’s gonna hit its upper limit and prices are gonna reverse. I want to play slightly safe while entering a new market. Same was the case with forex. Only now with Fxview I am experimenting because I have sufficient enough confidence to play around. Planning on following the same plan with Robinhood with crypto.

Can anyone suggest an older broker that has been active in this business for ten years or more because I’m a beginner and i feel experienced broker are much more reliable?

Since I’m from Australia an ASIC regulated broker would be suitable to start live trading.

I recommend FP Markets since it is regulated by ASIC and has been active for over 15 years, making it one of the trusted broker to trade.

I started trading with FP Markets when I was a beginner, and their customer service dedicated person helped me during the initial stage and solved many forex related queries.

This is definitely one common name among brokers, I was wondering are they suitable for scalping? I mean what do you have to say about their spreads?

I’m a beginner, and I trade with FP Markets using their Raw account. Since it’s regulated by ASIC and has over 15 years of experience in the forex business, I find it much more reliable than other brokers.

Regarding trading experience spreads and commission are lower, I did not face any issues like sever freezing or widening of spreads till date.

I think theres a review section on baby pips

I personally recommend FP Markets. It is regulated by ASIC and also one of the oldest brokers active since 2005.

Regarding their trading conditions, It is surprisingly good, the spreads are tighter, and commission costs are lower than other ECN brokers.

I have changed many brokers since I started trading. My last broker was Oanda and then I switched to Turnkey forex. Oanda was working fine for me but it provides leverage only up to 50x so that is the reason I shifted to Turnkey Forex because I wanted to trade with a higher leverage. Also, Turnkey forex provides me MT5 to trade on.