Best broker for a UK Newby

Also there was a Bitcoin price problem soon with IC. They were crashed the price and liquidated a lot of positions while the market was absolutely normal.

:joy::joy::joy: lol stay away from this broker!

You can also add turnkeyforex to your list. Good broker.

You can consider XTB and Coinexx and start with their demo account first, this is what I did. And once I was comfortable, I switched to the live account. Apparently , both of them have amazing trading conditions with quick trade execution, compact spreads , a wide range of trading instruments, compatible trading platforms. However, Coinexx offers Act Trader, with multiple customisation available , which is my currenct obsession, so if you want to use that, you will have to go ahead with Coinexx . However, both the brokers accept clients from UK, so it would not be a problem for you.

For sure. :+1:

Coinexx is not regulated and based in st Vincent and grenadines. For me, it’s a scam broker. I’d recommend staying away.

Disclaimer incase anyone doesnt like my opinion: This is my personal opinion, my own subjective view and i use my own filters. I have no proof or evidence, this is from my own research and experience. Please dont try to argue my points to convince me otherwise. This is my view, you can give your own. If you dont like my view, you are free to research and if you like it sign up.

You can chose between Oanda, IG, Pepperstone and Turneky Forex. I have tried all of these and their trading conditions are above decent. After lot of trials, I ahve finally decided to stick with Turnkey Forex and IG. IG is regulated while Turnkey Forex offers superb trading conditions like high leverage and super low commission. Both the brokers are good and I have never had any problems with thier deposits and withdrawals Their customer service of Turnkey is better than IG since I always get an instant response through their live chat system. Again, the spreads of Turnkey are unbeatable.

I’ve never actually asked for anyone’s suggestion when it comes to broker selection. How could my trading style and strategies be the same as others? Broker choice varies from person to person.

I am using XTB, Coinexx and IC Markets for quite some time now. They have tight spreads combined with quick trade execution and an exciting range of trading instruments. Also, it is pretty easy to navigate to their website to get the information and on the instances, where I can not, I have their customer support to walk me through it. They are my go to brokers, and are working nicely for me.

I have used XM and FXTM which were decent. I am currently using turnkey forex. I have not faced any manipulations in my funds in trade execution or withdrawal with them. You can open an account with them by depositing as low as $10 which is great for beginners. They provide leverage as high as 500x which many brokers don’t offer.

I had this same issue choosing a broker as all the media is American.

I have started a trading business using Pepperstone which boasts the tightest spreads.

So far found no problems with it and it uses Metatrader 5 which is undefeated.

Since you are a newbie so I will recommend Turnkey forex, Hot forex and forex.com. Their spreads are lower than many other brokers. They also offer 0 commission accounts. They also provide flexible trading conditions. You can create a demo account with these brokers to check them out.

My favourite brokers are Avatrade, [removed for forums policy violation] forex and eToro. They offer a wide range of intruments with zero commission account and low spreads. The leverage offered by Avatrade and Turnkey forex is higher than many broker so if you want to trade with higher leverage then you can go for these two.

FOREX.com is the global marketplace for trading currencies. Different traders have different reasons for choosing the correct broker. FOREX.com UK operates in a highly regulated environment, with strong oversight into trading practices and execution. We strive to deliver the best execution available in the market, with the highest speed and reliability, so you can be confident of consistently fast and accurate pricing.

You can start trading with a demo account risk-free, and trade a range of live markets with virtual funds for 30 days.

My forex broker is hankotrade and it’s got great client support. Decent in terms of order execution, spreads and commissions.

Turnkey is not permitted to operate by the FCA in the UK.

Hankotrade is not permitted to operate by the FCA in the UK.

I think the internet is a good place for you to search for the best one for you. After short listing a few for you, you can test them with small amounts and make your decision accordingly.

Do consider your individual needs while choosing a broker. You must spend some time learning about trading to know what you must look for in a broker as per your personality.

IC markets, XM and Pepperstone have been in the market for a while now. They are trusted by many.