Best broker for beginner and low spreads

Hi guys!

I’m pretty new to trading and have just signed up to blueberry markets based on good reviews but noticed the spreads are not as low as I expected.
Please can anyone recommend me on brokers great for beginners and also have strong competitive rates on spreads for standard accounts?
Thanks!

You can check the Fidelity Investments

Here are some you can check out:
XM, IC markets, Fxview and Fxpro.

You should use STP or ECN brokers. Try Tenkofx, check the spreads. They’ve been stable for the past 10 years, so is the spread.

Check Hotforex, Tickmill, IB was surprised by their trade execution during news releases.

If you’re planning on using an STP broker, I would suggest checking out Forexchief.com. I think you will find that their spread will meet your expectation. You will also receive a welcome bonus of $500 upon signup and a no deposit bonus of $100. You can also start with a cent account.

As a beginner, you will have to see other trading conditions as well. The combination of all the conditions offered by a broker will impact your trades. Keeping low spreads in mind, I advise you to try CMC Markets, XTB, Fxview, FXCM.

As a beginner, turnkey forex can be a good option as well. Their spreads are actually low and tight.

I’m just getting started with FX trading and looking to go live. My main criteria to choose a broker is tight spreads and being in market for 5 or more years for reliability.

I’ve shortlisted FP Markets as they have more than 10 years of experience, any feedback about their reliability and if their spreads are competitive for the major pairs?