Best Broker For Canadians?

i think forex . com or FXCM , saxobank is suitable for your Canadian market.

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with Interactive Brokers?

I also live in Calgary alberta Canada. What broker are you using?

I currently use Tradeview Markets. They have been around a long time, good reputation and reviews from users. also , Iā€™ve deposited and withdrawn funds without any issues and fairly quick time. Also, they offer deposits and withdraws using email money transfer, which is nice and easy.

Iā€™ve also used IFC markets, they have a huge list of equities you can trade, Iā€™ve made withdraws and deposits with them as well, a little hickups, but not bad. I like using Ctrader platform so I stuck with tradeview.

Hope that helps.

Not sure how old this post is, but I just got a letter from vantagefx. They no longer serve take Canadians.

Hey @cotang Iā€™m in the same boat brother. VantageFX has been so good to me, I was destroyed when I received the email this morning. Iā€™m scouting forums for any other trusted alternative, as you seem to be doing at the moment. Let me know if you come accross anything that has the same kind of flexibility with deposits and spreads, as I would be ok going with Oanda but the spread situation seems to be like 3-4 times worst that what we were used to on VantageFX. Also if anyone knows any reason as to why VantageFX had to leave Canada, Iā€™d love to know as this seems weird to me.

Not sure eitherā€¦ I was starting to get into profit. Iā€™m currently signing up with tardeview forex. Hopefully that works outā€¦after thatā€¦not sureā€¦but being in alberta, i canā€™t even go with oanda.

Wow that really sucks, Iā€™ve been with Vantage for 2 years now and apart from the chat agents being retards it was the best experience Iā€™ve ever had with a broker. Iā€™m wondering if Oanda is even gonna work here in Quebec then lol, Iā€™d have to check. If tradeview market doesnā€™t work for you, I would suggest xbtfxcom itā€™s a crypto currency trading exchange for FX but you can deposit in USDT in order to keep have your balance stable and the fees are very low.

I opened an account with CMC Markets, i havent seen them listed here yet (or maybe im blind).

Cmc is not capable to handle customer affairs

I mean, I have yet to see one of them Offshore island brokers to have any kind of decent chat standard, Agents that are on the chat have literally no clue of what is going on.

Canadaā€™s Best Online Brokers are

1. Questrade - Best Overall.
  2. Qtrade Investor - Best for Research.
  3. Interactive Brokers - Best for Professionals
  4. TD Direct Investing - Diverse Trading Tools.
  5. CIBC Investorā€™s Edge - Transparent Fees.

Vantage has vetted a broker to service Canadian clients as they pull out of the country. Thereā€™s some info I posted on reddit about it here:

Iā€™m glad they didnā€™t just up and leave without making sure their clients had a place to land.