Best brokers in Bahrain?

Newberry’s back! I want to create a 4x account for demo while i am reading the school. What are your suggested best brokers in Bahrain?

choose the broker according to your trading condition , should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

choose the broker in cool mind , because the broker can affects the result of your trading with certainly.

you can choose your broker from online review , this is the best source to find a good broker from all scam, thanks

Not sure what is the regulation for trading in Bahrain, but you can start with this thread: List of best regulated brokers

1 Like

That’s a great thread! :blush: It’s actually one of my go-to threads when people ask about brokers. :smiley:

Hellooo! :blush: I think it’s great that you’re starting with a demo account as you’re going through the school here. :blush: Just don’t be in a rush to go live as soon as you get a winning trade from demo! :sweat_smile: This is another really helpful thread with very knowledgeable people on brokers that you can check. :smiley: They’re very helpful also. :blush: