Best currency pairs

What are best currency pairs to trade in central time zone?

All pairs are more rewarding to trade when their prices are moving with most energy, and this happens when the biggest players, the international banks, are trading. This is during the London business hours, plus the New York afternoon session after London’s business day has ended. Volume drops considerably after NY closes and few people see enough price action then to make trading time worth their while through the hours when only Asia is trading.

Within the pairs, the pairs from the 8 major currencies are offered to traders at the lowest spreads and costs.

It depends, there is no unequivocal answer

CST is only 1HR difference so your question should have been what currency pairs are best to trade during NY, Asian, Sydney or London session…so if you post what time your available to trade then we can better answer your question

it depends on your trading knowledge.

which currency pair is best it depends on your trading knowledge and experience, if you can predict the market by your trading knowledge , then any pair can be better for you.

Best pair is what you understand the most. Every pair has its own unique pattern whether we understand it or not. To find that we need to observe that pair for long time. I personally find GBPUSD comfortable. It doesn’t mean you have to like it.

I have recently started learning about Forex. I want to choose a currency pair with which I can make money. What are the ways of doing that?

now i am busy with USD/CAD and GBP/USD.

As mentioned by everyone above, it totally depends on your experience and knowledge. I personally don’t trade on currency pairs, and only trade on indices, mainly DOW jones. It is one instrument I can always bet on, and understand it well. Also, it depends on your trading strategy, whether you like to day trade or you like to hold the pairs till the price moves in your direction.

generally we think only major pairs can bring profit than any others , its so true that with any other pair majors really safe and comfortable to use , but despite of major pair trading can be useless if there is no good money management.

One of the best currency pairs are EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF and AUD/USD. You can also look for exotic currency pairs.