Best EA ever

The EA has returned 221% in a 3 year period on auto pilot with the same settings and has not been touched on a live verified account. It has only has a a drawdown of 14%. Having a consistent low drawdown long term is key to forex if you want to succeed.

1 Like

It look ok but it is only 90% tick quality, you need to backtest with 99% which is more reliable. Also it has a relative drawdown of 80%…Way too high this has potential to wipe out your account after a big loss or 2… I also looked at your average profits in pips was only 2 pips per trade. Most of this profit will get eaten in commission and spread on real account…andwhen you see lot sizes going up from 7 - 38 Lots to gain just only 2 pips is definitely a martingale type system , very risky in my opinion

post your account on myfxbook, would be interesting to see

I might have a solution for everyone.we have worked on an Expert advisor for a while now, with 75% accuracy and very low draw down. This expert is able to trade Indices commodities and with 4 different time horizons.

Intraday
Short term
Medium term
Long term

I would love to send links and let everyone test the accuracy of the signals however, i am new here and I’m not able to post links yet

1 Like

Any questions? to maybe help so i can post links

1 Like

looking good to start off but its only a demo account. Live account will act a lot differently. Some of the trades have a 300 pip SL? i would be cautious using this especially martingale type system. A few loosing trades and will wipe out your account before you know it

1 Like

Bear Vs Bull results another good week

2 Likes

From where can i get the PandaPips expert advisor?

1 Like

Only if you buy it, there seems to be no other way

1 Like

From their website…

1 Like

I posted my results on myfxbook with the pandpapips ea: mt4-8168670

1 Like

Thanks for all these great tips everyone :)!

Forex EA can be of great help if you choose them wisely. Some of the best EA I came across are Forex Enigma and Forex Flex which I found quite quick and efficient in making the right move.

Trade Manager, FXCharger, and Alfa Scalper are some of the best EAs.

Can you plz provide me a working ea.

Hi! Have you tried these EAs? thanks

Hi AndreasTj,

You can post the web url, just use spaces instead of periods:

www google com

Or contact me on mql5 com (bluepanther).

Hope to investigate your strategy further.

Thanks.

Matthew

kindly check this account
ac:30755
pw:power3030see1
charterprime-live

I am little skeptical about the concept of Expert Advisors, especially after so many of them prove to be scams. But, with a genuine EA, it is worth a shot.

Hello! I am looking for a programmer who can help me with the issues I am facing with my script. Thanks in advance.