Best ECN, STP and MM MetaTrader4 Forex Brokers

oohh so I should suppose you using this broker with a join account to be an SP on both sites, right?

Nice update… Thx

and how are you performing both with this broker and zulutrade?

Any of these Australian Brokers are good

Pepperstone
IC Markets
AXI Trader
ThinkForex

What makes you think all these brokers are any good? I have heard that all these brokers you mention are market makers. Dukascopy and Saxobank might be ok, but who knows. You can’t trust any broker as they are out there to make and take money!

ive gone through a few brokers over last few months…lots have lag time…and some i just feel insecure about deposits…fore example, i put money in Easy forex via credit card…and then i read some reviews online about ppl having hard time to get money back…so i withdrew IMMEDIATELY…and did get my money back :). But i’ve latest gone through AjaxFinancial.com . They are good so far and money feels safe as they have a respected trust company that I deposit too, so they are holding my money and if Ajax Financial SINKS like so many brokerages…then my money is safe!.. this is very important. Unless you are using a Brokerage like CITIBANK or something…I suggest you make sure they have a GOOD REAL trust company.

Hi guys.
Is Finexo (Markets.com) a good broker?
Is the broker above a market maker?
Please assist

Why should we avoid market makers?
How can one rate FxPro?

^
Market Maker can execute your trades by two ways and one of them is fight with you. If you win, they lose and otherwise. So who know when you win too much money, will they leave it and accept it as usual or they will do something to decrease or remove their loss (remove your trade, erase history, adjust your trade,…) It’s terrible.

FxPro is a good broker, I think we can trade with it for less risky because it’s regulated and well-known.

Best ECN broker for me is AAAfx! Small spreads, fast execution, no extra commissions hidden anywhere.
EU legislations. works fine for my small accounts :slight_smile:

Anyone heard of or used youtradefx.com - they are ECN broker who charge commissions- have been put off market makers as heard stories they trade against you - im thinking of opening a small account 2000USD but charge 6USD per 1 lot. Im new in this area so need someone who is FSA as im in the UK - any recommendations?

Choose an ECN broker. What commissions do these guys charge?

Vantage FX charge $3.00. Beat all the other ASIC brokers.

Fairly speaking now days, it is every broker that is ECN, but to figure out the real ECN broker is the big thing and that’s where it gets so tough. I am currently working with ECN broker myself in TradeWiseFX, but of course one has to be very strict in his judgment as just self-claim ECN by broker does not make them ECN. I hope you get my point.

I hear you loud and clear. Definitely have to make sure that they really are an ECN!

In the end the brokers that say they’re ECN have to have no problems paying out the consistently profitable traders. Market makers will tell them to go elsewhere but the ECN guys love them because they’re passing on the risk but pocketing spreads.

Find a broker with traders who you know pay out the big hitters. I know Vantage FX do after being recommended from a business associate in Singapore who I know was a big hitter.

FreshForex has ECN accounts and works with Metatrader 4. Are you a scalper? If so, you might like its offer for EURUSD: floating spreads from 0 pips.

My superb ECN-style broker is FreshForex

I was in HotForex sometimes back but I had to quite for some personally reasons.
FreshForex have 5-day NY-close charts, very important for me.

I honestly would not recommend any broker shouting about bonuses, for instance ETORO broker

As far as I know all brokers with GMT +2 servers are synchonized with NY 5 candle charts. Hotforex, Tickmill, FXpro etc.
I also try to avoid bonuses as in most cases they’re trap for traders.

That’s exactly the point, I believe once you get experience enough you will easily figure out what broker really is, If you are with true ECN like I believe with TradeWiseFX then what you will realize is that they will always push you to do scalping, I mean in terms of offering such service because that’s their bread and butter sort of stuff while other types will always be worried from scalpers especially ones who invest low. BTW since when you are have been trading with Vantage FX?

I’ve been with Vantage FX for just over 12 months now. I had some problems with my old broker (not naming names) and made the switch. Haven’t looked back.

i am happy trade with Tickmill
they do not have any restrictions about my trade. withdrawal request processed fast, around 1 hour
they were good when they were armada markets.
however, when they were armada, their spreads on EURUSD is 0.2 lower than now.