Best forex brokers

i feel good with fxcm
i don’t suggest the mt4 platform because i experienced a better, faster execution with their platform and you can trade it from any operating system because is also java based

Hey FX Jhonny,

WSD is a NZ based broker and regulated by NZX thereby holding the client funds in segregated bank accounts. I have started trading on their recently launched retail platform which allow use of Expert Advisors and they are offering trading in Oil as well.

You can try their demo platform and have a feel of their spreads, features etc.

Hi,

Im new to fx trading and am in the process of learning all I can. Great to see so many kiwi traders. Any thoughts on latitude fx - good or bad? I have been doing alot of research about various brokers but so far I havnt found one I would like to open a live account with. I came across latitude and so far the reviews have been very good compared to most i.e fxcm, IG traders, CMC etc. I am a kiwi living abroad at the moment and want to get into forex trading but dont trust most companys out there, I like the fact that latitude is based in NZ and has to adhere to strict NZ laws and regulations. I look forward to keeping tabs on this forum.

This must be the only two brokers from NZ that I�ve ever heard of, and they are together in this same thread!
How are the regulations in that country regarding forex brokers and bank transfer?

PS: always stick to well know brokers, you�ll be able to get more info about them.

Hi NZSwampfox…

I don’t know much about Latitude FX but i have traded with FXCM, they are good,

but more recently i have come across WSD (wsd-fx), they are headquatered in Auckland and are regulated by NZX thereby they hold client funds in segregated bank accounts which ensure safety of my funds with them…they use meta trader which is very user frndly and also allow Expert advisors on their platform …so ya go ahead and try demo platforms so it gives u a clear idea of who to go live with…

As far as I’m concerned I need a broker with MT4. I’ve demo’d MT4 on forex.com and fxcm along with their proprietary platforms and there’s no comparison. disadvantages to using MT4? I’m looking to go live and need some input on MT4

Can please somebody explain me what are the requirements that a New Zealand broker needs to fill? And which is the regulatory entity?
Thanks!

guys, akforex is an ib to ikon royal. I cant believe ikon royal is not on the list

personnaly i think that any broker that doesn’t use ECN technology is awise guy.these broker are waiting for you to lose your money. i always trade on real-forex they’re very serious

I dont know about latitude fx but you should try real-forex .i was just like you in the beggining and was lost they explained me everything and give me full support and advices everyday.And to be honest i also made alot of money with’em