Best forex related forum

Registered a day back and making my first post here. This is arguably the best forex forum around the market, and for good reason indeed. Just glad to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome Phamy and glad you’re here.

It is indeed! Welcome!

Sure if this forum is very reliable, here there are so many trader around the world share their trading idea, and many from member as experienced trader,

1 Like

I’m in Africa who can recommend me a broker please a good broker

Right, Babypips is high active and suggestible forum for any one who want to know Forex and also want to learn. Best part is every member is active here.

Welcome welcooooome @Phamy! :smiley: Haha. I hope I’m not scaring you with my enthusiasm. :stuck_out_tongue: But, I also agree with what you said. :slight_smile: I’m just happy I found this site very early on.

if you need a broker , try to be active in FPA review site and make sure broker you want.

Yes, it is really one of the best forex forums on the internet. So much of information is available here.

we like this trading community due to their strong educational resources , newcomers always depends on this platform to kick off trading in a proper way.

i knew the answer was right here buddy. welcome.

There is a great community of people here on Babypips, as well as great sources of educational information.

Welcome to babypips! Where are you on your trading journey?

Hey guys I really do appreciate the love you are showing here, am really looking forward to learning from you guys.

Larry I think you’ll get good recommended brokers on the broker section of this site, s so many are out there.

Thanks Purtle, am moving on steadily. But I have not really attained where I aimed in the market, but I will get there some day.

Welcome to the community @Phamy! We’re also glad that you’re here! See you around :wink:

Top brokers accept traders from Africa. Only USA and Canada have a few brokers they can choose from. Try Forexchief; get a new account and use their $100 new deposit bonus to test their platform and trading conditions.