Best Forex Scalping Robot EA

Scalper_EA_Beta.zip (176.4 KB)

Does it run every day like this good? Would be perfect =)

The best is to be your own robot…:rofl:

2 Likes

how do these robots work? are these for sale? thanks for your response.

Wow, looks like a great scalper to run on top of longer-term strategies.

1 Like

does it have stop loss? What is the difference between TP and SL? Looks like short TP with huge SL? Most of the time it makes huge win range, but one negative trade can simply take all the profit.

I used tool alike this, its name NighTrader by dmurakami team. It worked well for few monthes, during the night time. Actually, it made some Pips… even with such way… but I off it because my vps expiried. Maybe it’s time to try such kind of tools again with micro lot…

PS: during the night time, because it had flat strategy behind it and small fluctuation in both direction allowed to reach TP most of the time and avoid sharp moves to wrong direction. I suppose, that was a main reason of success there.

I will try your scalper too, thanks for sharing. Will run both on demo again. Attached screenshot from Nigh Trader tool. As you see - short TP and on PAUSE during the day time… active only during the flat time on the night, time is calculated based on offset from the broker.

1 Like

No Stop loss, Take profit 0,5 pip (if there is the time to type), and watching the price with hawk-eyes leads to consistent winning trades