Best Forex trading books for beginners

Hello, what are the best books that you like to recommend for beginner traders other than those recommended in babypips website. :gift:

1 Like

For what? Technical, fundamental or sentimental?

You can try: Forex For Beginners by Anna Coulling. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Hello!!! :smiley: Welcome here! :slight_smile: Iā€™ve also been trying to get my hands on good forex books so I looked through the different threads here. :nerd: Nerd alert. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, this oneā€™s kinda old but I feel like it might still be relevant. :smiley:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been actually told by a friend that technical analysis is BS and is no more accurate than astrology. Do you guys know about any literature which could provide me with evidence on the efficacy of using technical analysis? Iā€™m quite convinced it makes sense to do it, and would love to refer my friend to good sources. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

You could try here

https://bradleysiderograph.com/2018-turn-dates-sp500/

1 Like

Hey! Thanks rose. This thread seems very old and valuable for forex beginners like me. May I ask which books have you read so far?

Currencies Trading for Dummies by Brian Dolan and Anna Coullingā€™s Forex for Beginners have been suggested to me by a lot of people. But even I am looking for some more books on forex. Can anyone share them with me? ļŠ

Hi @Sameer77 these are the top 5 books to become forex traders

Currency Trading for Dummies
Day Trading the Currency Market
Currency Forecasting
Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques
How to Make a Living Trading Foreign Exchange

Hm, I have trouble seeing whatā€™s the evidence. Could you please add some more context?

Means you want more books names

In Google and YouTube top ten Forex trading books are listed , can we trust this rating ?

Hi @Hadden

Yes you can trust, And before buying any book please read reviews also

1 Like

That is good advice, BUT always start reading the review with the 1 star, then the 2 star, 3 star etc

Mostly people who know and can be bothered to give reviews will not give 5 stars. They will give honest opinions and that is what you want. You donā€™t want all the writerā€™s friends and relatives saying how wonderful it is ! :wink:

Thanks for reply , yes review can be supportive for ensuring which is good one.

You are right J Anderson. One should always go through the reviews before buying a book. Sometimes people also recommend other nice books in their reviews which can be helpful. And just looking at the rating/stars is not enough. Read what the person has written carefully. You donā€™t want to end up wasting your money on a bad book :wink:

Hi Folks, If you still looking best forex trading books the checkout these:

1. FOREX TRADING: The Basics Explained in Simple Terms
  2. The Death of Money: The Coming Collapse of the International Monetary System
  3. How to Start a Trading Business with $500
  4. Forex Trading Money Management System
  5. FOREX: Using Fundamental Analysis & Fundamental Trading Techniques to maximize your Gains
  6. Foreign Exchange Option Pricing: A Practitionerā€™s Guide
  7. The Black Book of Forex Trading
  8. Forex: A Beginnerā€™s Guide To Forex Trading, Forex Trading Strategies
  9. Currency Trading For Dummies
  10. The Simple Strategy

Thanks

3 Likes

I think everybody must start with ā€œTechnical Analysis for Dummiesā€ by Barbara Rockefeller.

I am a hugeeee fan of Wayne McDonell (from FxBootcamp) and his book ā€œThe FX Bootcamp Guide to Strategic and Tactical Forex Tradingā€ is an all-time favourite of mine.

Itā€™s not for total beginners but if you already have a notion of basic price action and forex terminology, I think you should be able to understand it with no problem.

Also read ā€œTrading in The Zoneā€ by Mark Douglas. The best book Iā€™ve read on Trading Psychology.

Hereā€™s some recommended books for FOREX Tradingā€¦

#1 Best Seller on Amazon under Foreign Exchange and Online Tradingā€¦

Also good books in top 10 on Amazonā€¦

Enjoy!

2 Likes