Best Forex trading courses that will actually help me

well, that’s obvious but thanks for the input lol. I meant like actually courses that ppl may have to taken and benefitted from I guess I really just need to determine what kind of trader i want to be go from there.

Aswr. Still have no idea how he got to know about the forum without the knowledge of what School of Pipsology is.
Here’s definitely your answer anyway, try check the school of Pipsology here on Babypips and see if it’s worth it before paying for any course.

1 Like

As said already, School of Pipology is a great place to start.

Please don’t get scammed by those claiming to teach you forex for a nominal fee. They’re just scammers after your money. If they were that good at trading they wouldn’t need to be charging you to earn money, they would be earning through their trading. They also only teach you want you can find out for free anyway!

2 Likes

for very beginners I suggest babypips pipsology. that’s awesome.

1 Like

Everyone’s recommending the school here and let me just add to that! :stuck_out_tongue: Hahaha. :smiley: I mean, the school here is free and it covers the basics of forex trading. It’s definitely a good place to start. :blush:

1 Like

There are many Forex trading courses available online, but it’s essential to choose a course that fits your needs and budget.
BabyPips, Udemy, Trading Academy, and many others can get you started with trading.But I’d prefer you start here with BabyPips because they break down trading concepts in the simplest way.

1 Like

Thank you I do agree Babypips is a great course but once you completed it were you able to go straight to trading ? Or did you purchase another course that fit you strat ?

I looked for a mentor and started my trading journey using demo first. It cost me some bucks though. The good thing is that I was being guided at the very beginning after taking BabyPips classes and then i proceeded to start making my own trading decisions. Currently i monitor the market, set my trade and just leave it to TradingConnector to execute all my trades.

1 Like

Thank you this has been helpful! Just curious how has that been working for you? using tradingconnector?

Yes. They are really helpful with placing trades. You can check them out to know more.

There is no course you can do that will ready you to go directly into trading. After your basic education (School of Pipsology) you need to move onto further education. Which will include practical parts such as creating your own strategies, testing the strategies on demo accounts and back testing. It takes years to learn properly.

Don’t make any mistake, learning to trade is not easy. It’s basically university degree level learning and then some more.

If someone is offering you some training that’ll make you ready to trade straight away. They’re lying, they’re scammers just after your money.

1 Like

I went through the School of Pipsology three times, just to make sure I understood the education they provide. I then went through the University of You Tube. Trust me, I exhausted all the videos about trading that were available on YT by then.
I never looked for any mentor or purchase any course. I had to come up with my own strategy from all the information i gathered from These two platforms. Oh, I read books as well. A lot of them.

1 Like

You can start with the education section here.

Get your basics here. It’s free! Grab a demo account, check out the free trading systems section and start trading. Ask questions. That’s plenty to get going.

A pivot point indicator is a good tool to have in your arsenal. Study how the candles react to and around them.

Others have recommended sources of education. You need to pick a learning style that suits you and practice on demo accounts. Be prepared to take time learning and try to be critical of any advice from providers. Most are wanting something from you.

To develop your basic, you can follow Babypips’ School of Pipsology. Besides that you can watch youtube videos and read e-books.

Read this post:

7 Important Components of a Trading System

These are some of the things that you should look for in a trading course. If the course doesn’t give you all of these, keep looking.

hello my friend
do not pay for the courses please
the money ones are not very good
you have to pass good free course like babypips and earnforex
first dont believe wat you see try to use the free ones and then pay money for a course

You can study forex if you put in the time and effort, and there is no need to spend a lot of money because there are many resources available, such as Utube channels and websites like pipsology. It is critical to educate oneself and test your strategies.