Best Forex Trading Systems Hall of Fame (Past Winners)

Hi Mr Ninja and Mr bigpippin
when will there be an update 2014 winners
and will it be possible to list 10 most consistent profitable trading systems of all time…

1 Like

Thanks for these useful information!

1 Like

Ninja you are really genius. Your every post is really informative. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Your HALL OF FAME could be the Express given memorial from the Colorado Ranger support.

I am new to this thread, these are great info, thanks man! I will have to go straight to check 3 little pigs trading system out.:slight_smile:

I’m testing 3 little pigs trading system, at the same time also testing 3 duck’s trading system, I will see which one works better.

Thanks for the update- keep us posted.

:wink:

Thanks for sharing these info :slight_smile:

thank you … I’m a novice, you helped me a lot!

Too soon to tell, It’s bank holiday in UK today.

hi i`m vik from germany

i found a wonderful strategy the last days.
i could only made a backtest but the backtest is very impressive. i use only 1 indicator (no repaint - or replot) and have 4-5 strict rules. i think with this strategy you can make easily profit every month if you observe the rules. SL is about 40 pips and TP too.
the problem is i have no bankroll to trade the strategy. i want to do it with a demo account but in next month i want to trade with real money.
so i would sell this strategy to 3-4 persons if somebody is interested to have a micro account to trade. price is abour 300 euro or dollar. all i need is 1000-2000 euro to trade with micro account. i can insure that everybody can make profit with that strategy when you trade with the rules. so 1 indicator that is no repaint 4-5 rules . in trend markets oder sideways thats no matter. any pair 5 min charts. so if somebody is interested contact me. thanks

Thanks for your info. And for 2014 I am very much interested to see?

Thanks for this information. I really like this.:53:

@ vik123: Hey, isn’t the thread’s title “Free Forex Trading Systems”?! Whay do you ask for money?

Thanks Great Thread. Clear and mind-calming :slight_smile:

Lots of thread to learn from…

Thanks for the index!

Thanks for valuable information.

Any chance of revisiting this strategy based on fourcandles criteria - He seems to have dropped off the radar but had only 1 losing month in 14 I think using his fixed stop and target settings 301 Moved Permanently

Really the discussion is very helpful as explains the FOREX market ups and downs need to be taken care as it helps us in investment and in view of market.

Great thread, got to check all the systems.