BEST FX BROKER with lowest investment

I’m a newbie here and glad that VP suggested this site for learning fx. I’m from the Philippines and looking for the best possible and reliable fx broker with lowest investment to start with.

Been browsing thru
IQ Option- but others say its a scam and they have hard time for the withdrawals
LandFX- as advertised by a youtuber that he gained from it
ForexTimeFXTM- since a blog says its the #1 broker in the PH, but has hard time for the verification while signing up (I have good internet connection and pc specs)

Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.

How much is the minimum amount you are willing to invest. If you looking for a BEST broker, you’ll keep searching for a long time. What you must consider are reviews from other traders and the broker’s trading condition; if it suits your trading strategy. I am trading with Forexchief mt4 platforms, and their minimum investment is $100. I can’t say they are the best, their trading condition works for me. You should also look into Oanda, they are not bad as well.

1 Like

True; it’s not possible within very short period of time! Besides, I think traders need to search for the relevant Forex brokers based on their own trading requirements instead of the best Forex broker.

1 Like

Thanks. Ive had installed MT4 Platforms and signed up with 3 brokers just to discover which will suit me best.

I’m thinking of around 10-50 dollars in investment for startup and just invest more if I could say I really understand trading very well. I’ll research about Forexchief and Oanda if they’ll work for me too. Thanks!

First of all - Hello and Welcome!
You’re in the right place.

A cent account with a big regulated broker would do the job. However…
With such a small sum I’d open a crypto trading account at an exchange like HitBTC, coinbase or bitstamp.
I started with 13$ in crypto last year. Was a good learning experience.
You just need to invest a lot of time to monitor the daily movements and spot the moving trend. Or you just have to wait and spot a spike, so you can ride the wave. That’s risky. But it’s worked for me so far.

Perfect; keep practicing & record your data; and eventually make a clear analysis based on your return.

Forexchief is a good choice for sure. I’ve had a good experience so far. But you are right about traders and personal taste and strategy. However, as long as a broker has good trading condition and it is regulated, you are free to transact.

There is no argument that broker is the medium that can help a forex trader to arrive at forex market with the help of trading services. Again, a forex trader must be watchful before he can work with any broker as this decentralized market is full of scam brokers.