Best Indicator for gauging strength of any current trend?

You can start the research from reading about other people and their strategies which they have implied. Breakdown the strategy like what are the time frames and different types of charts they are using. It is very easy to get generic strategies online; as you peel it down to its basics you can rebuild your own strategy.

Yes you should apply the knowledge but never it should be done with real capital. Demo accounts are made for the fact that you can do experimentation; change is always constant. When I was trading I experimented a lot with leveraged CFD’s trading with Fxview and when their limit expired I moved to IG for the same. So in my whole trading journey CFD trading has played a major role and it is the primary security which I am trading.

Emotions and technical aspects of trading go hand in hand because people tend to do revenge trading. They don’t take a step back and open many positions to recover the losses. It is a very bad practice to do because you can lose all of your capital.

Thanks very much for this piece of advice. Highly appreciated

trade with simple setups n strategies but confirmed with a trading plan