Best method to deposit an account?

Sure, Will check with them on that.

Also, Under current market circumstances, what base currency to use for funding,If i’m looking forward to trading only on the majors for now. ( If that matters)

Also Between MT4 and Ctrader, what would you suggest.

I know it usually depends on the person. but i just want to get an overall idea from those who have used them both.

Does withdrawing using a bank account has any pros to using the same debit card that used for funding.

No… it doesn’t really matter
i’m in Australia so i use a LOCAL CURRENCY OF AUD
if i chose to be paid in USD, i would then need to look into bank transfer fees… Same thing in my opinion.
just have the broker transfer it

so i would suggest whatever your local currency is… use that.

yes it does depend on the person

i use MT-4 Desktop version for windows

C-Trader is more visually appealling and heavier on resources on your PC

i like MT-4 because it’s simpler and faster
some prefer C-Trader

i think it’s ok, but i prefer MT-4
i say… TRY BOTH and pick one

install both in your computer and trade demo’s on both at the same time and get a feel of the difference

Shockingly, my local currency is OMR (Omani rial)

So…

Ive tried both and i prefer MT4 too.

Never heard of it
i would suggest asking pepperstone if they can pay you in your local currency.
if they can’t
go with USD and then ask your bank how much does it cost to transfer USD to OMR

Yea , its going to increase the transfer costs.
something to get used to.

That is probably a better way of putting it. Still, it’s important to find a regulated broker, rather than a random one registered on a Pacific island somewhere.

I’d rather just call the cops if something like that happens. Or their regulator.

Actually it’s not important to find a regulated broker
you will find (if you ever have to complain) that the Regulators do pretty much damn near nothing.

being REGULATED is just a badge of honour, so to speak
don’t make it a goal to find a regulted broker and then think YOU ARE SAFE
Just like you should not make it a goal to trust your broker

so. Regulated has benefits, but it’s not important
the only benefit i can think of is this…

at least with a SO CALLED “REgulated broker” vs a Shonky broker, at least you can prove that SOME EFFORT WAS PUT IN to be honest to a point
that’s about the extent of the praise that i will give them here.

IT MEANS NOTHING MATE… Trust me
i have had to complain, itmeans absolutely nothing

Hi.
I am with FXCM.To avoid any charges with them i use BACS.
Whether that is the same for all Brokers im not so sure

I think it matters. My local currency is fairly weak (BRL), so when making my first deposit, I did a minor long term fundamental research to find a currency that is low today and will most likely rise within a year or two. In my opinion, today that would be the GBP (but I’m a newbie so I’m taking suggestions). My broker doesn’t charge any fees for converting balances at spot price, so in a year I might reassess this decision and switch to something else. I think of this as a long term swing trade with the full balance of my account.

But then again, I’m a newbie and I might be wrong… Does this way of thinking make sense?

it does make sense
but we all think differently.

what might be easy for me , may not be for you.
do what makes you feel comfortable, but don’t blow you head up with calculations