Best Places to Travel

Where’s the best place that you have actually visited so far? It doesn’t have to be a far and fancy place. Just some place that has given you good memories.

i believe that good memories depend on you yourself,and your outfits . i have a lot of good memories from common or even terrible places ! if you are an out going person you will have fun everywhere but if you are not easygoing or somewhat you will never find a place that will create a good memories!
good luck :wink:

It would have been a better thread in Facebook not in a forexforum I think!

It’ll teach about as much about trading as most threads on here.

My own experience and recommendation:

Big city: New York, Madrid and London.
Relaxing, swimming etc: Croatia (Many small towns near split), Cayman Island, Montenegro, Nice-area.
Nature: Norway (my home country), Switzerland.

Your dead right there Simon

I’ve been to Japan and it was AWEmazing!

[QUOTE=“dollareuro;563415”]It would have been a better thread in Facebook not in a forexforum I think![/QUOTE] Does melting pot require only trading related topics? Just asking.

Got to be south island New Zealand ,simply fabulous .

For chill nice trip with fabulous service, the Blue Coast of Turkey. Cheap and fabulous

I would like to visit Australia and see how wild kangaroos live

Crete. Awesome place.

Thailand seems to be good. If you want a shopping and gem haven, go to Bangkok! But if you want some dipping, Phuket is just so good.

You go anywhere you won’t find peace until it is already there in your mind. @haakonhp I liked all your suggestions.

I had the chance to visit some Asian countries and I have learned so many things about their people and culture.

Singapore/Indonesia - 2012
Malaysia - 2005
Hong Kong - 2014

sri lanka and its surfing villages! very cheap and beautiful

Asian Countries seems to be a good choice to travel in terms of history and culture plus, we can use our knowledge in forex with smiling ear to ear.

I think, that Russia is very big and amasing country. You can see almost anythink here - many historic and authentic places, beautiful and wild nature, different nationalities.

By the way, it will be cheap :slight_smile: