Best time for scalping

Yes it’s important to check beforehand if a broker even allows scalping, I’m glad mine are flexible this way, I have been practicing different strategies with them, including trading smaller time frames.

Does anybody know why some brokers won’t allow scalping, are the profits less from the broker’s perspective?

Yes that and also because their systems are outdated, servers can’t handle the bulk volume of transactions that take place in this trading strategy.

Which brokers are you using for scalping? Is there any additional fees to be paid?

London as it has the most volume

Overlap time is good for scalping, there’s high liquidity in the market.

I am using oanda and fxview atm, but I tend to change brokers every now and then. But I always use the ones like these which allow trading with smaller deposits.

What days/times do you see “low” liquidity? And, how do you define “liquidity”?

Every trading style is profitable if you know what you are doing. And if you don’t know what you are doing, no trading style would be able to help you. Whether you choose scalping or swing trading, do your learning properly and practice well on your demo account. This will help you find out which trading style actually works for you.

In my opinion, the best for scalping is during the London time frame because it has most volumes shown, but it mostly does not matter what time frame you trade in scalping if you have a good broker and strategy.

In my opinion, I do not think there is an appropriate time for scalping because scalping is mostly based on traders skills and strategy. Instead of looking for the right time for scalping, I suggest finding your right strategy depending on the scalping method.