Best time to trade

Forex trading is a type of International business that requires more Efforts from the Forex traders for proper understanding of the markets.

1 Like

I do not think that there Is any right time frame to place tradesā€¦ It all depends upon the market trading conditions and fluctuations when the trader should place trades. It has surely worked for me.

Yes, but after years of experience I can finally say that I am living on a forex income and my friends too. So, definitely it is a possibility for other people. So, why not just encouraged them?

The best time to trade is when more than one market out of the four financial markets is active. This means that you have to look for a time when two or more markets overlap because thatā€™s when it is the most volatile and you have the chances of making the most profits.

Pending orders are your friend when you have little time to get a trading session in

There is no easy way of making money. In my opinion accounting managers is a risky option. One idea from my side the best time to trade is 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and stop trading around 11:30 a.m. because volume tends to taper off.

I donā€™t think account managers would be a good choice. Why spend time and money on someone else when you yourself can learn about the fundamentals and take complete control of your money and trades? Invest a little time and get started by getting educated.