Best trading plan

If you have a nice strategy you can make 10-100+pips daily

I donā€™t think you understand the term ā€œover leveragingā€. Your lot sizes are way too big for the account balance you have. If you use a 0.01 lot size per $100 in your account, youā€™re risking 1% a trade. You are risking well over 60% of your account just to catch 10 pips. I highly advise you re-evaluate your thinking and trading strategy if you plan on lasting in this industry.

2 Likes

True, still you have to consider instrument minimum margin requirement MMRā€¦Over-leveraging is a dangerous thingā€¦

If you truly think this is a ā€œnice planā€ you need to go study proper risk management. Traders like you will never make it.

@leevan9 please you donā€™t know my plans, strategys, balance and i donā€™t know yours too, so if you think you are a good trader nice am happy for you but donā€™t judge my plan or say bad about it, so if the plan is not good for you donā€™t use it BRO.
If only you are good you might understand the plan a little thanks @leevan9 for your reply

Oh I understand your plan, BRO. But Iā€™m just pointing out your major and most deadly flaw. Iā€™m not here to insult you, in fact Iā€™m trying to help you but you seem to be offended by the truth.

The posts by @leevan9 are pretty spot on, blunt, but spot on.

Youā€™re certainly stacking the cards against yourself with this plan, or wish list. I know itā€™s a bitter pill to swallow, but think about it.

1 Like

But, you saw his results in the first post! How can you argue with thatā€¦? !:wink:
Iā€™m pretty sure that someone whose first post shows such outstanding results isnā€™t looking
for criticism?

2 Likes

Ha, I know, weā€™ve all been there and knocked up a nice Excel template.

If I recall correctly mine looked something like making 50% every month, I couldnā€™t sleep afterwards at the thought of being super duper rich. :wink:

Its just a hypothesis of a trading plan not sure if he has ever done it on the trap

Donā€™t have to see your account. Iā€™m just saying you posted nothing. If you posted maybe your actual strategy then sure. All you posted was fancy numbers which everyone hopes for.

1 Like

I canā€™t recall how many iterations of this I made! :rofl::joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

It would be so simple! I couldnā€™t believe people hadnā€™t done it yet!

I found Forex trading to be such a simple concept that is so difficult to master!

Good luck!

KC

1 Like

Well, it looks like @KNIGHTLORD forgot to post details of his plan.

1 Like

Yeeeup. I guess so.

Sure my life changing only 30 trade 100%

Thanks sir :pray::pray::pray::pray:
Godbless you

You are doing great with your trading system. It looks like your personalized trading journal that is constantly going in ascending order. Many congratulations.