BIDEN vs TRUMP? Rigged election. Whats your thoughts

Court transcript of Trump admin lawsuit on Pennsylvania regarding election fraud.

Analysis | Trump lawyers suffer embarrassing rebukes from judges over voter fraud claims
By Aaron Blake

THE COURT: In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct? That’s correct?

GOLDSTEIN: Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.

THE COURT: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.
THE COURT: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?
GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no

I didn’t take it personally. I was merely pointing out that in general it was insulting to those who can actually think for themselves.

No argument there. I have studied and read many writers and psychologist in relation to human behaviour and personal development and i will quote a very good statement by an author by the name of Bob Proctor who said; “95% of people would rather die than think.” Most people either do not want to think because it is too hard, or are too lazy to think or are just to stupid to think. Another very good comment came from Jordon Petersen who said; “Listening to even the most uneducated person is worth it because you just might learn something that you did not know before.” That is the difference between a good free thinker and just one of the sheep.

Critical thinking is taught and through self development and study this skill can be mastered. But only by those who dare to challenge their own inner bias in order to fully understand the points of view that they are prepared to profess. How can you take a position an any topic if you have not bothered to walk a mile in the opposites’ shoes. Unfortunately today the education system successfully teaches our young people the art of stupidity. This is the reason todays’ young people blame society for their problems rather than looking within to see what might be their own failings.

I’m not too sure I agree here because when you look at anything there is either one side or the other. The multiples you talk about are merely variations of one point of view verses the opposing point of view. The universe is a very orderly place and what you find is that for ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Just various levels of both action and reaction. Take religion for example. The premise of all religions is good verses evil. However there are various forms of good and evil, expressed in many different ways. But the bottom line is the fight between good and evil. Even with politics you have the left and right. But there are various degrees of left, hard left, all the way through to the moderate left moderate right through to the alt right. But it is still right, left.

I have spent many years reading and I really enjoy reading. I rarely read fiction and prefer to read books that teach me something. I believe if a person opens their mind and read books that are challenging to their preconceived ideas then they can expand their ability to discuss with a more competent level of understanding why they have a certain point of view.

I hope this is not too much for a Panda to Bear. :grinning:

Cheers

Blackduck

3 Likes

Hi - thanks again for providing this historical context, which is very important as a history lesson of how the US managed to become the controller of the world through the USD and then ensuring that all major commodities are traded via the USD. In effect, their controller (Congress) issues a demand for the Fed to create currency out of thin air (via the fractional reserve system) then charge a “dividend” on the gross-up currency they create, as banks, out of thin air. Though the unencumbered reserves of these “big five” and their buddies are expected to be around 10%, they are typically far lower after they sprinkle the magic dust and play with concepts of on balance sheet and off balance sheet. Anyone who can conclude that this is done “for the good of the public” is wearing the rose coloured glasses. What they are in effect doing is creating a system of stealth tax that erodes the value of the USD currency, and by economic ties controlled by the US Congress that every other country is controlled by the value of the USD being the currency of last resort for the entire world after Carter took the USA off the Bretton Woods agreement entirely in 1971. Those guys who attended the Bretton Woods meeting(s) put themselves above the law, and Jimmy Carter put the nail in the coffin in 1971 causing gold to go to the moon from $35/oz to $800/oz over the next decade.

I really do hope that you are right - in that the entire US fiat system has been created to help the citizens of the world live better lives with the philanthropic banks of America helping us all to get over our own financial stupidity and rescue us from starvation.

But for the 1% chance that your history lesson is not what the greater and good have decided to do for the poor masses, I maintain a healthy skepticism and choose to invest a (limited) part of our portfolio in instruments that may counter the unbridled and recently unprecedented size of the stealth tax called “real inflation”, not that stuff couched in lie after lie called CPI, RPI or whatever next flavour of inflation reporting is dreamt up by the financial rocket scientists to pacify the masses. I’ll take my gold at 3% stealth inflation per year as an investment of last resort any day over a paper stock or ETF that has the counterparty risk associated with the last 5,000 years of history that has been proved, without exception, that a fiat currency system has always collapsed to zero value.

I’d really like somebody to point out that these are the rantings of a mad man, because my view on reality does not bode well for the majority of the world’s population if my view of “the matrix” is not warped.

3 Likes

I avoided trading on USD pairs

I think it was definitely rigged for Biden to win

No they don’t.

would you like to define your statement with some evidence

The OP I quoted didn’t bother to, so why should I

https://observers.france24.com/en/20201028-joe-biden-voter-fraud-video-debunked

Biden accidentally admits due to his early signs of dementia that the election is a fraud looooooool

Case closed. Riot tomorrow

Obviously not rigged but Trump supporters will never admit defeat it seems, no matter who says what.

How about this…it was rigged and it’s over.

1 Like

Would you ever accept, under any circumstances, that Trump just lost? lol

If there wasn’t so much evidence of cheating, yes, of course.

1 Like

The thing is that those of us who have watched - even with a slightly open mind - Cannot just “accept” that this election has been “Fair and above board” - there is just so much evidence to the contrary that “Acceptance” can only be a matter of confirmation biias.

And the fact that None of teh evidence has actually been properly investigated can only increase the division and suspicion that it has been Fiddled.

easy enough to disprove - if there was any appetite to do it - but it seems there is NO Appetite to check any facts whatever.

Insofar as that causes division and resentment against Biden - well that is perfectly foreseeable and any Administration with nothing to hide - espectially one purporting to want to “Unite and Heal” has no option but to invite impartial scrutiny of the evidence by 3rd party experts.

No forensic Audit - No way that Biden’s Administration can expect acceptance and compliance from what many believe is more than a half of your population !

But Biden is certainly Not a democrat and there is much evidence that he has lived a life of deceit and corruption for so long that he and his crionies do not any longer actually understand the concepts of justice or Fair play.

This cannot bode well for future elections - even if they get away with it this time.

Here is a little of Bidens appetite for “fair Play”

1 Like

Has any election ever been above board though? And tbh nothing can be done about them anyway.

Your wrong - at least three states are likely to de certify the Biden win - apparently.

This fraud was so monumental it’s nuts.

In fact any Democrat supporter should be worried because they were so utterly incompetent at covering their tracks God only knows how they could run a country

I find that unlikely to happen.

@jessoprules

Yes on the surface it does seem highly unlikely - markets certainly have not priced it in.

I also can’t actually get my head around the idea of it actually happening but like it or not, the evidence is there without question.

I don’t like wearing a tin foil hat but it really does appear that the US is in the midst of a propaganda war - without doubt it’s the biggest ever story to never be told.

It seemed like a microsecond, but it went by a lot faster than that, objectively gathering all the facts on November 4, considering all sides, running through all the possibilities, before the light bulb inside my head exploded from a volcano running through the cord and detonating the filament, creating a nuclear bomb flash that has continuously grown brighter starting the morning of November 4., 2020, the most shameful and destructive day in United States history.

At its best, there was plenty about America that sucked. That does not change the fact that more good was done for more people foreign and domestic by the United States of America than any other human enterprise.

If we don’t get this destruction of American principles turned around, it will be hundreds of years, if not longer, before the world sees another day of Liberty like every day in the United States between 1776 and November 4, 2020.

Honestly, I was following Richard Barris, best pollster in the United States, leading up to the election. He was trying to wake the world to what was coming, but honestly, I think he was too tactful and politically correct. That changed when the election happened. Here is a video opening With Richard Barris calling the election for the fraud it is, maintaining decorum, but making very clear what happened. America Retarded 2020 Election Fraud

When PA, MI, GA told everyone to go to sleep, he said he didn’t trust them, stayed up with his eyes glued to the vote counts and saw the drops plunk like the turds who pinched them, disappearing Trump’s leads in MI, WI, GA and most of PA.

The most sickening part to watch, of course was yet to come. I am not referring to the fake insurrection staged by the Lincoln Project on January 6, or the infuriating, evil media retards bleeting about armed (without weapons) (fake) Trump supporters trying to overthrow the fake government, making every person a terrorist in this thread wondering if maybe we should find a better way to make sure we counted the vote right, never omitting “unverified and false claims” when referring to our 100% legitimate suspicion of bad fish in the kitchen, justifying their ignoring requests to allow the ballots to be viewed by someone other than election workers hired with Zuckerburg dollars for the avowed purpose of making sure Trump lost by any means.

Even more sickening than all of that was the bad news we had to receive regarding the pussiness of Republican officials at state levels who much be some form of LBGTQ24 because their tails were getting worked every day by every man, woman, and child anywhere near them, forgetting their job is to handle the election process and their job is not to certify votes known to be wrong.

When my mouth first opened to say something about the election, the first words were, “We have put the Chinese Communist Party in charge of our Government!” I was pee eye ess ess ee Dee oh ef ef

3 Likes