Big day for the Philippines!

I am typing this on a company computer. Hahaha… Shhhhh… :wink:
How bout u?

1 Like

HAHAHAHA :smile: Well, good luck with that! I hope nobody catches you. Lucky that other websites aren’t blocked in your company’s wifi. :sweat_smile: Haha. :smiley: Right now I mostly do freelance stuff. :smiley: I was the one taking care of my grandmother before she passed away and now I’m looking after my lolo.

1 Like

Well, my supervisors didnt mind at first when we began opening up about it but as my peers and I were making money, they started to make snide remarks about our stock market activities. Talk about jealousy. So it’s like walking on thin ice that we gotta be extra careful. I regret ever opening up to the office folk coz clearly, some people openly support you in public at first but will stab you when you turn your back. Not that opening market-related stuff is different from Facebook, Instagram, or Shopee which they open during their free time. ^-^

Freelance means you got control of your time. Awesome! I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time to learn and decide to go live very soon! So what kind of freelancing do you do? Web developer or maybe a writer? hihi… ^~^

1 Like

Ooooh yeah. :frowning: Huhu. Really hard when people pretend to be happy for you, but are talking behind your back. :frowning: Huhu. I hate those! :frowning: I’d much prefer straightforward rude people than two-faced ones. Hahaha. It’s nice that you’re here now! We could support each other too! Haha.

Yeah! :slight_smile: I’m a freelance writer for now. But nothing too big or serious that has been posted online. Hahaha. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, but someday I’ll leave this office. My stocks income isn’t “liveable” yet but someday maybe it will be. Forex may be of help with that goal of financial freedom soon. :slight_smile:

So we have a writer here! That’s a great career path you got. Yeah, I’m glad we Kabayans got each other. Let’s do our best and hopefully we earn well in this market. :smiley:

1 Like

I really hope so! :smiley: Like what I usually say, it’s not gonna be easy, but it’s gonna be worth it once we get there. :blush: I wish you all the best! And I would love love to know more about your trading journey. :smiley: Haha. Do you plan to create a separate journal?

1 Like

Yeah! That’s the spirit! Ahm… yea I want to but I think I’ll try to be consistent first. Perhaps soon I will. :smiley:

1 Like

I will definitely look forward to it!!! :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Alright! Lemme know when you have a journal started too so we can help and learn from each other on our processes! ^~^

May discord ako Forex Daily and Weekly Chart Swing Traders

1 Like

sali kayo para mag chat tayo dun sa discord. I’m usually on 2-3pm hanggang 1-3am