BigAppleNayIntro

Hello everyone. I’m BigAppleNay and as you can guess I’m from NYC, born and raised. I was introduced to this forum by my nephew who was gracious enough to invite me one year ago but I dragged my feet on it. Always felt like something else interfered but am glad to be here finally. I have a little exposure to this market but not enough to even put in my first trade/signal so I’m looking forward to learning all that I can. Look forward to seeing, sharing and learning from you all.

1 Like

Treat forex trading as being serious, not a hobby, and you’re on the right track. Take one learning step at a time - it’ll take you at least 8 months to understand how difficult it is to become a breakeven trader, let alone profitable.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Hey. I’m sure you aren’t here as a pastime trader and definitely won’t want to waste your money trading the wrong way. So, get started with the Pipsology School and invest good 6-7 months just understanding what are the elements of the industry. Once your subjective knowledge is complete, put it into practice with demo account trading.

I see a lot of newbies entering the forex market with the aim of giving their lives a new direction. But frankly, you won’t be able to do much in the forex market if you are not knowledgeable enough. You will be required to try out different strategies and risk your money with the one that works best with your trading style.