Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Hai friends,

As the stop loss of my trade 3 (Long on USD/CHF) is already trailing by some positive pips, I decided to enter on another trade.

This time, a long trade set up is formed on the 4 hour chart of EUR/JPY

See Chart

A Bullish candle is formed in the 4 hour chart at the rising trend line which is extended from the daily chart. Also over sold stochastic and prices are showing some bullish Divergence.

Here we go:-

Entry : 100.74

TP : 102.54

SL : 100.14

RR ratio : 1:3

Risk Percentage : 2%

Trailing stop : 60 pips

BIJOY

Friends.

I am shifting my stop loss to 0.9384 to lock +60 pips as presently I am observing a resistance for the rally at previous resistance which can form a Double top. Sometimes the resistance may be for short term. Even then I am making my SL to +60 pips to avoid a winning trade to become looser.:eek:

BIJOY

Good job on the trades Bijoy :)!

Thank you Dudest :60:

Hai Friends

Something worked out as I expected in Post # 22. The trade stopped out at moved stop loss @ 0.9384 gaining 60 pips. The trade increased my account balance by 2.1% (Account Balance increased to $3214.00 from $3151.00)

Thank you guys.

My EURJPY long trade is still open

BIJOY

Well done Bijoy… Good Calls… :slight_smile:

keep it up

Happy pippin…

Friends,

My fourth trade (Long on EUR/JPY) is still running in the red area. But I have a new set up in which I am going long.

Now the golden pair is CAD/JPY

See 4 Hour Chart.

Presently the price is at the bottom of the rising channel which is extended from the Daily Chart. Oversold Stochastic and the bullish candle formed at channel bottom in the 4 hour chart pushed me into this trade.

Trade Details

Entry @ 79.50 Stop Loss @ 78.70 TP @ 81.90

RR ratio 1:3 Risk Percentage 2% Trailing Stop 80

Hai friends, Please wish me Luck

BIJOY

Dear Friends,

As you all know, I entered long on EUR/JPY @ 100.74 (With TP @ 102.54 & SL & 100.14) based on the bullish candle on the rising trend line and bullish divergence for which trade idea is given in post # 21.

Now friends, look at the 4 Hour Chart

Recently the price tested my Stop Loss @ 100.14 two times and reversed back to the trend line. The escape was for 0.9 pip. Now the question is…

Will the break out continue to new lows or will it come back to travel again with the rising trend line ? :confused::confused::confused:

Please tell me your opinion.

Any suggestions will be guidelines

Thx

BIJOY

Friends,

My EUR/JPY Long trade(from Post # 21 & 28) was in red alert for some moments, while the price tested my SL @ 100.14. By Luck I escaped from hitting SL for 0.9 pip and now the trade is almost up by 50 pips. As I don’t want to take more risk and suffer more tension I am moving my SL to BE @ 100.74

BIJOY

Friends,

My long trade of CAD/JPY from post # 27 is now up by 50 pips and so I decided to move my SL to BE @ 79.50

BIJOY

Bijoy, it looks your’re doing some great trading, well done… ;

Guys…

As the stop losses of both my trades (Trade 4 long on EUR/JPY and Trade 5 Long on CAD/JPY) are moved to BE, I decided to have a Fibonacci play on EUR/AUD.

This time I am going long on EUR/AUD

See the 4 Hour chart

The price has just bounced from the Fibonacci 61.8 level and some nice bullish candles are also formed. This level is exactly lining up with the previous resistance. Also the oversold stochastic made me courage enough to have a long trade.

Trade Details.

Entry @ 1.2585/SL @ 1.2485/TP @ 1.2785/RR ratio 1:2/Risk percentage 4%/Trailing stop 60.

Please wish me luck

BIJOY

Good luck! :wink:

Thanks & welcome

Friends,

My Long trade on EUR/AUD from post #32 is now up by 80 pips. Trailing stop of 60 is triggered and is moving. Now all of my 3 trades have become BE and now looking for price to hit TP. Considering weekend, I am not looking for any new trades.

Crossing hands for trades to reach TP

BIJOY

Bijoy, That was an awesome trade on EUR/AUD. I really missed the trade.

Good Job and Good Luck

how i missed this thread. i love your simple ‘naked’ ideas. keep it up. im now a believer :slight_smile:

Earlier I believed that it is impossible to make money from Forex trading. I failed while trying with mechanical systems. But the moment I decided to study deeply about trading and started to make discretionary(as I am posting) set ups, It became easy and something positive for me. I will continue to keep posting all my trades with live charts and trade ideas.

Dear friends

Keep posting… So that we can teach each other and study something together.

ive noticed, in babypips no trading journal lived more than 3 pages. i hope you dont give up just cuz of lack of attention.
speaking of contribution, id like to add something, about stops and trailings. i usually open 2-5 positions per trade, lets say with stop of 30pips, i trail all of them to b/e as soon as im up 30 pips. i close 1 or more of them with 30 pip profit, and let the rest to run free.
the other way getting riskless on a trade - this i do when im not comfortable with price action - lets say your stop is 20pips and you are up 10 pips and you dont feel comfortable, id trail stops to -10pips and close half of trades with 10pips profit. and let the market decide your fate :slight_smile:

hope i made a difference. keep posting plss.

Friends

My EUR/JPY trade from post #21,28 & 29 is now closed as the price hit trailing stop during Asian Session.

History of the trade is very interesting.

The entry was @ 100.74 with SL 100.14 and TP 102.54.

Initially the price rushed towards my stop loss and went up to 100.15 where the difference between my SL and price was only 1 pip. Then it reversed and went up above by 100 positive pips towards my TP. Finally the price retraced and closed by hitting trailing stop @ 101.21.

This trade earned me 47 pips and a 2% return. Now My account balance is increased to $3274.00 from $3214.00.

This was my fourth trade in this month and all the trades gave me some positive pips.

MY CAD/JPY and EUR/AUD trades are still open.

BIJOY