Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Short EURUSD at which price?

Seems, I have to compromise with the entry point of GBPAUD. Will be better, if brought down to 1.5450 with SL @ 1.5530 and TP @ 1.5210

At market. May work, if shorted above 1.2800. I am waiting for 1.2820

hi, best luck for your trades, I’m joining at London close, shorting A/J , maybe the EU, EJ too. but I may buy EU at 1.274, better if 273(:

Best of Luck. EJ seems to find resistance near 105.00

btw i stopped out at my eurjpy short from @104.3 at @104.6 i dont even know why i took it pretty stupid trade it was.

Bijoy, any ideas on yen crosses…?! the price is so high i cant stand aside but my system doesnt give me good entries on weekly chart-too big stop loss :frowning: maybe you can think of something huh

For EJ, see post # 615

Expecting resistance between 104.50 & 105.00

Friends,

I am taking my 7th trade for this month by shorting EURJPY on a falling trend line.

Price is testing the falling trend line and stochastic is overbought.

Trade Details.

Entry: 1.2803, SL: 1.2878, TP: 1.2653, Risk: 2%, RR: 1:2

My AUDUSD trade is also open.

Wish me Luck…mates…

BIJOY

Closed in post # 727

Seeing a good spot to short NZDUSD

Any comments ?

about the NU, I’d rather long it, as I’m exactly doin, but, that’s just me.
what about seing a reversed head and shoulder. I’m relatively new to trading these figures, but I’m a visual type.
so now I’m waiting with my long position at 0.8090

i was short from 8177 but exited at 8155. see strong support around 8150. but the fact that it couldnt break 50 daily sma to the upside, my bias remains bearish.

yeah, cancelled the short on Aussie too. and let the longs run.

http://forums.babypips.com/audusd/44604-bobmanincs-quest-short-aussie-into-extinction-61.html

about the jen pairs! I’m interested in too! can’t wait to short, especially the A and the Cad. it would be really cool to find the right moment! I will keep an eye too.

Yen pairs reaching potential resistance area.

1. AUDJPY

1. EURJPY

1. NZDJPY

1. CADJPY

Reaching potential resistance areas doesn’t make any sense. Reversal candles are required before going short.

well no decision was made on euro finance chiefs’ meetings. greece isnt gonna get any help anytime soon. so there goes a nosedive of euro pairs. screwed most of my setups but buying the deep - that being 12610 - is still the plan. take it easy guys.

assuming eur is getting sold heavily, the rivals (aud and usd) might just rally to heaven. too bad i dodnt get my 12840 to short eurusd but usd longs will do just fine.

you just might get the candle you wanted, mate. rollover time.

I am unable to enlarge your chart for better view. Short NZDUSD at which price?

Sorry friend,

Actually I was offline. While posting that chart, price was at 0.8160. Now the price is 0.8135.