Bijoy's Trading Set ups

His UC trade has now with 50+ pips, what a trade…! Even in 1 hr and 4 hr there is a bearish divergence…!

technical target is 0.95ish but who is gonna wait for that huh :slight_smile:
btw looks like a bullish reversal is on its way. just saying.

here is why: http://i.imgur.com/tOp6a.gif

Friends,

As indicated in trade idea to go Short on USD/CAD in post#51, I am moving my stop loss to BE as the trade is already up by 40 pips.

BIJOY

Yes Pips007… The USDCAD trade is very FAST

Yes…kwonkicker. A Higher low is formed in the daily chart and a possible reversal can be expected. Anyhow my TP is within the range.

Let us hope for the Best moments.

Hi Bijoy,

You said your TP is within range. Your TP is 0.9766 right mate? Thisrising Trendline on 4 hour TF is worrying me. it might halt the UC Dip around 0.9785/90 area, depending on when it reaches this rising TL

U think we will break through it?

BTW I closed my EURAUD with 35 pips profit :slight_smile:

DD

The way USDCAD is droping. it is amazing. Hats off to you Bijoy.

DD

Congrats on your win … dubadat.

I think my TP is still in the range and is above the trend line

Also price movement is very fast

Friends,

As my USD/CAD trade has already reached in the break even area, I decided to have my 9th trade for the month.

Now I am short on the Cable.

See 4 Hour chart of GBP/USD

A pull back of price to the falling trend line after having a downward break out of the long term rising trend line is observed in the chart. Oversold stochastic prompted me to jump into the trade.

Here we go:

Entry: 1.6153, SL: 1.6203, TP: 1.6003, Risk: 2%, RR: 1:3 and Trailing stop: 50

I am crossing my hands. Please wish me best of Luck guys…

BIJOY

Friends.

Now I am moving the stop loss of Trade 8 (Short USD/CAD from Post # 51&63) to 0.9821 locking 45 positive pips.

BIJOY

Friends.

Considering the movement of price, Stop loss of trade 8 (USD/CAD short from post #51,63&70) is moved to 0.9806 locking +60 pips.

BIJOY

Hello Bijoy,

Excellent trade on USDCAD. it reached your target. Had some doubts initially but held on. Great stuff.

Good luck on your GBPUSD trade mate. Did not get a chance to join up. but looks like a nice trade.

Good luck.

DD

Thank you Dubadat.

Finally the trade 8 (Short on USD/CAD) from post # 51,63,70 & 71 hit my TP. The trade was very straight and I was able to catch the swing high.

This trade earned me a straight 100 pips and it increased my account balance by 3.5%. Now My account balance is increased to $3583.00 from $3478.00

Thank you guys.

My short trades on USD/JPY and GBP/USD are still open.

BIJOY

marvelous job, mate! nothing better than watching a decent trader doing the deed.
may i ask why your TP was 9766…?! is it just RR you are playing here…?! ty

Yes… I looked for a point which is above the rising trend line and also that offers a good RR. 0.9766 was above the rising trend line and it offered me a nice RR. So without any confusion, I filled my TP.

The trade went very fast than expected.

Nice solid trading… keep it up :slight_smile:

Yunny1…

congrats Mr.bijoy

good luck bro.

Brother…