Bijoy's Trading Set ups

Something happened. , unexpected. After closing the open trades in profit and locking most profitable trades with tight SL, all the pairs reversed aginst my direction. It was a good decision to close EURUSD and EURCHF as the price reversed immediatly after closing the trades. Also AUDJPY and EURCAD stopped out on a massive movement after making both trades locked in maximum profits. I think it is my time and god is with me. Closed the trades at right time. Thank God.

elections in Italy :slight_smile: Sicilia voted for Berlusconi… you can follow it on guardian
congrat for your trades!

EURCAD trade stopped out at 1.3560 on moved stop loss gaining +150 pips.

hi bijoy…congrats on ur magnificent performance with real profits for this month…have a great day…

AUDJPY closed by hitting moved SL at 96.35 gaining +75 pips

hi what is happening all pairs are rocking…i never seen a Monday like this…:7::53::D;)

Based on above post, my pending order to short EURUSD at 1.3140 was triggered in late night.

BIJOY

Currently the trade is up by 100 pips. So moved SL to 1.3115 locking 25 pips.

hello Bijoy Good morning
are u currently on line
just wanted to know whic pair u are analysing or wating out for now for buy or sell

How is your tdading going today
am waiting for updates

Currently there is no open trades. Last trade (EURUSD Short)also closed by hitting SL with locked profits. I am observing some pairs for which I will post my analysis shortly.

EURUSD short trade closed by hitting moved SL at 1.3115 gaining +25 pips.

Presently there is no open trades.

I think bijoy will post whenever he’s free. We have seen how committed he is in updating this journal. You can just simply subscribe to this thread, so everytime somebody replies to it, you’ll get notified via email.

Very Interesting thread this one.

Welcome to the thread. Than trades, you can see a lot of live technical set ups posted here for better understanding.

Here is a set up on USDCAD. The pair is climbing the hill in the daily chart in line with a steep rising trend line. According to School of Pipsology, steep trend lines are more likely for a breakout. Here we can see that, yesterday’s candle closed as an indecision candle (Pin bar) which may boost the price for a descend.

I think entering on a short trade at 1.0235 which is few pips below the pin bar may be a good idea for the moment. Stop Loss can be just above the pin bar and TP levels may be at 1.0100 which is in line with the previous support.

0.8300 major psychological handle is already broken and so I expect a pull back of NZDUSD to 0.8300 area to find a new resistance before going further down.

hello Bijoy are[ATTACH=CONFIG]42270[/A?TTACH] u looking for a sell when stoc is already in over sold?

Now a days I am not using any indicators as they all are lagging. Ofcourse I will update this in the first post.

Here is the summery of my trading strategy. “My strategy is based on bounces and breakouts at trend lines and at support and resistance areas. No indicators other than Fibonacci tool is used for my analysis. Candle stick patterns are best used to confirm a trade at potential areas of interest. Trades that offers an RR ratio above 1:2 are considered and anything below that is avoided. I used to risk 2 to 5% risk per trade and it depends up on the potential of the trade. Fibonacci tool is used to fix take profit levels and exit points. Normal trades used to be live for 1 to 4 days.”

Very nice thread… Keep going…