Binary options good or bad?

If you’re trading Forex, you can try Binary too. This relatively equal to Forex but expiry time. However, the main fact is ‘Binary Options is even more riskier than Forex’. So before you jump, try to be technically and fundamentally experienced. You can start your career with CToption, they provide friendly support and effective trading tools.

Hello

I hve been trading options since 1993. Binary options as far as i have seen do not offer you a strategy. The main reason for options is to either hedge a portfolio of stocks by buying puts or writting calls. The other method of using options is to use strategies for making profits (Straddles, Strangels, Butterfly and Spreads) by entering 2 or more contracts at the same.

Example: you expect a huge move in the near future, so you buy a call option and a put option at the same strike price and same expiration at the same time. You paid the premuim for both contracts. If the market stays in a trading range till expiry you lose your investment (which is calculated) if the market moves up or down and starts trending beyond the strike prices then in either way you are ITM and profits are unlimited till the contract expires or till they move back to the original price (unless you sell them once ITM)

I tried to apply any of these strategies in binary options but it seems to be it is not possible and i have to either bet on the upside or downside which does make it more like a gamble.

The idea of buying 1 call option IBM for example, is that is it cheaper than buying 100 stocks IBM. The difference is that by directly buying 100 stocks IBM you can hold your investment for the long run even if it corrects for some time and even receive dividends. If instead you buy 1 call option IBM your investment horizon is limited and so are your profits while your loss is limited to the premium you paid.

If you want to try options i would suggest to stay away from binary and try normal options combined with a stock portfolio. Good luck!

I had a really good experience in binary trading , I worked with many brokers , I worked with 24 options , and optionrally , but the best broker and the best service was in growbinary , they helped work in a professional way , and based on news and financial events , not gambling as everybody thinks ! I have more than 3 years experience in binary trading , I would love to help .

Is it possible to gain playing binary options??? Anyone with profitable trades?? thanks

Good explanation, thanks helpful mate

Its pretty much the same as Forex

More easier than forex trading…