Bitcoin analysis

Good morning all, checking back on Bitcoin today. Few small bearish candles on the lower timeframes and its panic stations across the board. Last time out I drew what looked to be a bearish flag . Technically it was to drop further, which is what we got. But what I am taking from this bearish time in BTC is the strong weekly demand zone we cant push through. Three times now its being tested and each time its higher than the last. I am holding my buy until at least this weekly demand zone is broken. I believe this is the bottom, but I could be wrong. GLIYF

Good evening all. Been a little while since we looked at Bitcoin . Was I right in calling it the bottom last time we checked in on our buy position? Time will only tell, but it certainly is giving us some hope. We have what looks to be the low and a higher high and a higher low. I am not counting any chickens yet until we break back above the moving average s it could just as easily come back down. But all ok so far, in profits by 5892 pips the most since we bought. Fingers crossed this is the stat of the next push upwards. GLIYF

Hopefully the return of the bulls!

Looking back in on Bitcoin today. My last buy position was stopped out in profits. This is the best way to tackle the current Bitcoin chart. I see a lot of people calling it the end for crypto etc etc just because we have a small bearish run lol. Crazy talk, for me until we break this low I have marked out I am looking for buys. The first initial bear drop created the low and we still haven’t visited that price again since. I am always willing to risk 1% of my account on a stop loss here at these positions for the potential huge possible returns. Trading is only scary and risk if yo over leverage your position. Be sensible and take the positioned risk. GLIYF

And it did.

where is it now

Good afternoon all. Keeping a close eye on Bitcoin lately and this very strong demand zone we have bounced from multiple times over the past few weeks. I have entered a buy on the bullish candle close from the rejection of the demand area. Technically we broke the zone with price ever so slightly breaking below. But we saw what we have previously with the bulls fighting back and making price reject the 30k support area . So for me its enough to enter a buy position on the prospect of a good return if the big bull comes alive again. 2% risked on this position, I will move my stop loss into break even if we beak above 36.2K. Fairly easy trade to take this one guys GLIYF

Hope everyone’s having a good weekend. The crypto markets never close and this weekend I thought my SL was going to be hit. But yet again this demand zone is holding strong. I would like price to break through this secondary trend line now to be confident in a move upwards. Again I say my opinion is this is the bottom. I could be wrong but if I am correct then we get rewarded. even if we drop through we just get to buy at cheaper prices. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF

Good morning all, hope your trading week has gone well. Just updating quickly today on the Bitcoin buy position I took. Price is currently hovering above my entry area. Is the current price action another signal to buy with the break and retest? Only time will tell. One thing we can see is that the current demand zone has been tested multiple times and held strong. I’m holding strong on my thoughts we have seen the bottom. Hold for now if you took it. GLIYF

Well it certainly looks like Bitcoin is moving in a boring sideways movement. For what looks to be the ‘‘bottom’’ of the current bearish price action, the movement we have seen of late has been very boring. In comparison to the previously very strong movements we have seen. If you were a day trader scalping in and out then its certainly possible to scalp Bitcoin up and down in this range. But I do feel that we are not too far away from a strong impulsive breakout, hopefully that’s in our desired bullish direction. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF

Good morning all. Checking back in on Bitcoin today. Feels really strange reporting that there has been literally zero movement compared to what’s happened to the left on the chart. It is literally a sideways market. I still believe in my setup and that we are at the current bottom of the market. Will we see a breakout in price soon, time will tell. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF

2 Likes

Price will decline to a lower lewels no point to be long in bad setup!

agreee ahahaah bad time started :rofl:

If this level holds i think you could be on to something

Good morning all. I have seen a lot of posts on social media over the past couple of days saying ‘‘bitcoin is dead’’ ‘‘crypto is finished’’ etc etc. Seems pretty strange when the price of 1 Bitcoin is $30K+ lol. It is the same price it was in January. But for me this demand zone we currently sit at really seems to be decisive in trend direction. As you can see it is hard to argue we are at the current bottom of the trend, about to meet the up trend line , so personally things may be looking up from my perspective. Still on the buy from here at this zone. GLIYF

What a difference a day makes!! Two bearish daily candles and now today Bitcoin has broken below the 30K barrier. I see panic posts everywhere. Is it time to panic? Seems that way as the trend line has been broken. Im on full alert I could be stopped out any second but that’s ok as I set my % risk to lose. But i still have faith UNTIL that big demand zone gets broken. Defo one to watch over the next couple of days, could get interesting. GLIYF

Well well well, what do we have here. Is this Bitcoin turning bearish? We have certainly seen some nice bullish candles recently, today especially. Price has broken out of that falling wedge we have been in for a while. For once this buy position I have been in, is in profits. I will be moving my stop loss into profits to make sure I secure some profit. If we can get to 41K then it looks like the bull could continue. just need a higher low next then another push north. I believed it was the bottom and it looks like it may just be. Hope some of you following took the trades also. GLIYF

Good evening all, keeping an eye on Bitcoin more these days. We are currently on the 8th consecutive green candle. Haven’t had that in a long time. You can see my idea’s of what I would like to see happen with BTC to keep continuing on this bull run. Need to break above this small daily supply zone for me to be convinced. But none the less we need to make a higher low along the way to confirm trend change so don’t be put off by a bearish candle. Keep holding for now, GLIYF

Is this the start of the next bull push, the 30k demand zone held up pretty well after being tested multiple times. I have been holding a buy and currently sit in nice profits. Significantly we broke above the last lower high that was made on the move down. Price peaked at 42.5K and currently we look to be testing the 40K price point as support. If price holds here it looks good to move further north. 50K is my next target if we can gather support here. Make your position risk free and hold for now. GLIYF

Good morning, checking back in on the Bitcoin buy we took today. I believed 30K to be the bottom, so I traded it. We should have no reason to be afraid to trade what we believe in. Even if we get it wrong its ok that’s why we use risk management. But when we get it right like this Bitcoin trade we get rewarded. It look’s like the Bull has returned. We have made our higher high and we have also made our higher low. A fresh daily demand zone has been created and look’s like we are moving up. Currently in nice profits so if we break above this supply zone bring Stop loss up to the higher low to secure the bag. If anyone missed you could even buy in if we revisit that new demand zone if you see support forking there, but lets Hold for now GLIYF