Bitcoin analysis

If this level holds i think you could be on to something

Good morning all. I have seen a lot of posts on social media over the past couple of days saying ‘‘bitcoin is dead’’ ‘‘crypto is finished’’ etc etc. Seems pretty strange when the price of 1 Bitcoin is $30K+ lol. It is the same price it was in January. But for me this demand zone we currently sit at really seems to be decisive in trend direction. As you can see it is hard to argue we are at the current bottom of the trend, about to meet the up trend line , so personally things may be looking up from my perspective. Still on the buy from here at this zone. GLIYF

What a difference a day makes!! Two bearish daily candles and now today Bitcoin has broken below the 30K barrier. I see panic posts everywhere. Is it time to panic? Seems that way as the trend line has been broken. Im on full alert I could be stopped out any second but that’s ok as I set my % risk to lose. But i still have faith UNTIL that big demand zone gets broken. Defo one to watch over the next couple of days, could get interesting. GLIYF

Well well well, what do we have here. Is this Bitcoin turning bearish? We have certainly seen some nice bullish candles recently, today especially. Price has broken out of that falling wedge we have been in for a while. For once this buy position I have been in, is in profits. I will be moving my stop loss into profits to make sure I secure some profit. If we can get to 41K then it looks like the bull could continue. just need a higher low next then another push north. I believed it was the bottom and it looks like it may just be. Hope some of you following took the trades also. GLIYF

Good evening all, keeping an eye on Bitcoin more these days. We are currently on the 8th consecutive green candle. Haven’t had that in a long time. You can see my idea’s of what I would like to see happen with BTC to keep continuing on this bull run. Need to break above this small daily supply zone for me to be convinced. But none the less we need to make a higher low along the way to confirm trend change so don’t be put off by a bearish candle. Keep holding for now, GLIYF

Is this the start of the next bull push, the 30k demand zone held up pretty well after being tested multiple times. I have been holding a buy and currently sit in nice profits. Significantly we broke above the last lower high that was made on the move down. Price peaked at 42.5K and currently we look to be testing the 40K price point as support. If price holds here it looks good to move further north. 50K is my next target if we can gather support here. Make your position risk free and hold for now. GLIYF

Good morning, checking back in on the Bitcoin buy we took today. I believed 30K to be the bottom, so I traded it. We should have no reason to be afraid to trade what we believe in. Even if we get it wrong its ok that’s why we use risk management. But when we get it right like this Bitcoin trade we get rewarded. It look’s like the Bull has returned. We have made our higher high and we have also made our higher low. A fresh daily demand zone has been created and look’s like we are moving up. Currently in nice profits so if we break above this supply zone bring Stop loss up to the higher low to secure the bag. If anyone missed you could even buy in if we revisit that new demand zone if you see support forking there, but lets Hold for now GLIYF

Another little update today on Bitcoin . Price Is moving sharply now in a bullish bias. Little demand zones being created along the way breaking the previous supply zones. This current zone could be a good place to buy if you missed the trade. Already hit over 1:3 R:R on original entry and now running risk free with SL in profits. Looks like we might get a good finish to the year if the bull run continues. Let me know below if your trading or buying bitcoin . GLIYF

What’s the cause of this recent rally, I wonder.

Good evening all, checking back in on Bitcoin today. Very happy to see the bull trend is continuing. This just goes to show if you trade your idea’s and use risk management its very easy to catch these types of moves. At my entry I was in small DD for a couple of weeks as support was collected, but no been sitting in profit for multiple weeks and can mange the profit as it continues higher. My stop loss is locked in at 40K on my trade. Currently price is at 1:4 R:R with a 16000+ pips profit. Even the second stacked entry that I gave out is nicely in profits currently at over 1:2 R:R. Let me know if you got on these below. Keep holding and move up stop loss to secure profits. GLIYF

1 Like

I joined the platform recently and I have learnt alot in the short time frame. Reading through your consistent Bitcoin analysis has helped me understand how I can apply everything I’m learning here to crypto. Thank you.

1 Like

Good evening all. Having a look back at Bitcoin today. We are still in good profits on our position, still in profits on the stacked position level. We have seen price touch supply and now it looks like we are accumulating positions in a bullish flag . Making higher highs and higher lows so the textbook bullish trend is continuing. Id like to see price break out the flag and above the supply for our move to continue. keep holding for now and keep watching for any signs of possible bearish moves so we can protect our profits. GLIYF

2 Likes

I love the way you are always watching reversals and being objective some marry an idea and are too rigid

It may get choppy within that triangle. Most probably, it would make a bullish breakout, which would push the price towards 60K. Thanks for sharing your trading chart.

Always fascinates me how different people see different things - especially with crypto.
Seen some pretty solid arguments in favor of a bearish movement, but this also looks really promising.
I’ve actually closed out all my positions around $50K as I’m feeling pretty uncertain on the next steps.

That has always been the case with market analysis, regardless of the intrument being analysed, I think.

We are still narrowing before the break. I think you’re right to assume a bullish break. I’m hoping for a massive downpour in gold so that people use BTC as a safe haven

Looks like the 3rd trade is triggered. Let`s see how it will continue.

Good call, we are in the $52k range now. Did you hear about 7th December and all the south Americans buying $30 BTC at the same time? This could see a big push up! Or could it be a little whale trap?? Soon see!

Good morning all, checking back in on our Bitcoin buy’s. Nice to see all is going well, from the first position I bought in at we’re currently 18K pips in profit. The bull run has continued to progress and the second stacked buy position I gave out is currently 6.4k pips in profit. All well above good R:R ratio’s. So your free to close partial profits or lock in profits with a SL. Price has now broken above the 50k barrier, so all is looking well to continue. There could be a possible 3rd area here to stack again. But as I have two I wont be entering again. No need for greed. But if you missed out on any previous then go right ahead. Keep holding and ill update again soon. GLIYF

1 Like