Bitcoin and Altcoins Thread

Those V shape bottoms are always unnerving, much rather see a double bottom “W” or inverse head and shoulder, but we have to take what the market gives us and trade accordingly, Both fundamentally and Technically nothing I am seeing has altered my long-term bullish stance on the Crypto market. Now I am not going to die on this hill, if the market tells me Crypto has no long-term future I will be out of here, until then buying the dips or buy a little each week are both proven strategies

Did I really say Bitcoin was “days” from retaking 10,000 I should have said “hours”
and my Buy Weekly Strategy is now up $13 for the year

1 Like

I believe that in 2018 crypto currency will grows and bitcoin in particullar will cost about 50k$. Of course a lot of altcoins will follow the leader and grows up too.

And i’m with impatience wait for 2020 cuz McAffee said smth interesting)) Основатель McAfee Биткоин будет стоить $1 млн. Иначе я съем свой чен • Портал АНТИКОР - Google Chrome (114 kb) закачан 16 февраля 2018 г. Joxi

:joy:

2 Likes

Dead Bitcoin is back above 11,000 and my Buy Weekly Strategy that started the week down $ -472 is now up to $130 for the year.

2 Likes

Cryptocurrency market cap breaks $500 billion again.

All major cryptocurrencies recovering. Optimism seems to be returning.

Interesting tweet from Crypto Ecoinamist:

Everybody keeps mentioning a bull trap. I don’t see it anywhere on any timeframe, so I’m assuming people are just applying bias

At $6000 we hit the bottom support of last year’s uptrend, and bounced beautifully just as in the past.

2 Likes

The problem is we are working off a “V” shaped bottom, we really need to see a test of old lows or make a higher low, it is only after the pullback from this run that we will truly know how strong this market is. I personally am optimistically bias

Lol it’s really trully post :slight_smile:
Whatever, we HODL and wait tothemoon :joy:

Week 7 and we get a nice bounce off the low and my Buy Weekly Strategy is positive for the first time this year. $500 turnaround from just a week ago. I might need to give this strategy its own thread

YTD
Bitcoin -46.59
Ethereum +1.48
Litecoin +76.40
Total +31.29
Last week -472.78

Good to see its turning around for you Dennis.
Is there a reason why you buy back in weekly if alls going well, rather than any other time frame?

This market is moving so fast a daily buy would be even better, but this is the system I backtested for last year with huge gains, so I am staying with that weekly time frame, no guessing a bottom, no letting your emotions influence your trading, Just add at the weekly open price.

Buy Weekly Strategy update, Bitcoin up 5% today, bringing my strategy gains to $180 for the year

1 Like

Down day for Bitcoin, what we have following yesterdays pinbar reversal is a 3 candle Evening Star, If this leads to some low volume selling and a higher low, that would all be very bullish and should set up the next move higher

Still holding above $10, 000

I think until the end of February, it will drop a little in price and then growth will begin.

Bitcoin is back below 10,000 and has my buy weekly strategy in the red again, Litecoin continues to be the bight spot for this market.

After 8 weeks and 8 buys of $100 in each of these three currencies, we stand at

Below is the breakdown of the crypto market capitalization.

Source: Goldman Sachs

2 Likes

Wild ride yesterday for litecoin, but so far the lows are holding and accumulating at these lower prices should pay off big in the weeks ahead, My Buy Weekly Strategy is back in the positive

Nice little blockchain video

1 Like