Bitcoin breaking out out huge today. I called it 2 days ago :)

Any catalysts in mind to push BTC through that resistance area?

1 Like

I normally don’t postulate on catalists, rather I just watch price behavior, but I am sure the current movements are a combination of selling exhaustion and geopolitical fears.

Great call on the breakout sir . Got yourself another sub on Trading View :+1:

1 Like

Appreciate it!

1 Like

If anyone tells you that price action doesn’t work, just smile and walk away (or close your browser :slightly_smiling_face: )

Up about 35-40% now, identified through price action. Here is some fresh analysis hot off the press. Enjoy!

BTC and cryptos on a tear the start of the new year! Dash went completely crazy as well. Do you follow only BTC and ETH?

1 Like

I trade all markets, not just BTC or ETH, and not even just crypto. But, 95% of the people that will see what I post are only interested in BTC or ETH. Audiences for the other alts are just too small to justify spending time posting about.

I have posted a number of analysis videos since the 2020 bull started.

Awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Interesting thread. Cheers. What do you think caused this down move today?

1 Like

I try not to postulate on what causes certain moves. What I do know is that both BTC and ETH were bumping up against very major resistance levels (9,100 and 180 respectively). That means they were going to be extra susceptible to selling pressure, which is exactly what happens. Trend was also stretched pretty thin from the 130 to 180 (ETH) almost non-stop rally.

1 Like

$450 difference between high and low over the last 12h for BTC. Big candles the last 3 hours for sure.

1 Like

Yeah the bears are defo lurking.

Currently it’s rather bullish if you ask me but how long that will last?