Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

The level of 18200 may hold the price and push it towards the North. The price had a bounce earlier. At the second bounce, it may end up making a bullish breakout at the neckline, which should attract the buyers to go long.

Still not convinced. We will see a liquidity grab before we head north

1 Like

The support holds the price and pushes it towards the North. We may see the Bull makes a good move from here in the H4 chart.

Exactly my thoughts, fear is at an all too me high. Fill your boots

There is no bull or bear. Just liquidity and those that want it.

1 Like

A lot of price levels and manipulation for sure. Just a matter of noticing the markers

They are getting clearer and clearer all the time on BTC as well in my opinion

1 Like

I agree, its really starting to come together now for sure

I honestly think there will be a massive manipulation move before we see any bullishness with intent.

1 Like

I think so too, that area of 12k is still the one for me and even if its a strong wick down then move up

I think that is what I am expecting. Violent move into that area and then rapid move back out leaving a large wick.

I still don’t expect a bull run for BTC - still lots of downside to come imo. The latest move up looks like a trap - 12k is looking probable.

Everything is possible but why many of you’re looking for $12k level?

The level of 18.5K has been working as a strong level of support. It pushed the price towards 21k. The price may consolidate around that level. A bullish breakout at that level may attract the buyers to go long and push the price towards 22.5K next/

Look on the daily and you’ll see a fair value gap at around the 12k level where there was pure upward movement. Price nearly always seeks to balance one way movement and these imbalances draw price into them to recapitalise them. For me 12k is the last real prominent one of these left from the last push we saw. Also below it we see a bullish order block. Combined with the FVG these are powerful draws on price. It might only be a spike into it but big money will seek to utilise it to buy up cheaply.

1 Like

i agree, itll be fully balanced and can then push to new highs

Hiya,

Kindly is the BTC/USD in a downtrend to 12K or lower please?

Tnx and best of luck
Campione

Lovely example of the power of 3 on the daily BTC chart now.

1 Like

It is looking bearish now it has broken and closed below 17600 so I would think we are going see new lows

1 Like

Hiya @REaley

Thanks. Kindly the LL of 15541, please?

Tnx and best of luck
Campione