Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

Rather than have us tell you, look a chart and tell us what you think and why.

1 Like

Hiya,

Kindly the BTC, ETH, and a few other altcoins look bullish from 22nd Nov ~17:40, please?

Kindly the real reason why no one buying these BTC, ETH, and a few other altcoins right now, it’s a question for me, please?

Tnx and best of luck
Campione_angel

On which time frame? Nothing bullish about either of them on the daily or weekly chart.

These are all risky assets and look at the world economy now. The sentiment is firmly risk off which is why the stock market and especially crypto market are down.

1 Like

Hiya @cashisking86

Here I see the BTC at the market chart as bullish:

I trade FX but trading these BTC/USD and ETH/USD is sophisticated.

What charting application? data provider? and technical analysis application shall I use for this BTC/USD and ETH/USD to give me the best vision over market technical, please?

Where do you reach daily and fundamental news, please?

Tnx and best of luck
Campione_angel

You are on a 30 min chart and are looking at the bounce up from the low that was created recently so yes on a lower time frame it may look bullish but zoom out and you will see it is categorically bearish and has been for months. You can use LTF to take contrarian trades but I might warn against trying to catch a falling knife.

1 Like

Hiya @cashisking86

Thanks. Kindly I have large assets in crypto. Kindly how may I make money with them please?

Kindly may BTC, ETH, and XMR fall even lower and reduce my crypto assets value, please. Kindly shall I take my crypto asset out and convert them to fiats, please?

Tnx and best of luck

I’m feeding stray birds, yeay!

A falling knife has no handle.

Hiya @dushimes

Kindly may BTC, ETH, and XMR fall even lower and reduce my crypto assets value, please. Kindly shall I take my crypto asset out and convert them to fiats, please?

Tnx and best of luck

I’m feeding stray birds, yeay!

Maybe it’s me, but it seems a bit strange you’re looking for direct investing advice here. You said you have large assets in crypto. If you did that, wouldn’t you know enough on your own already?

You’re asking a simple yes or no question on a trade involving YOUR assets, and you haven’t asked any questions about fundamental or technical analysis.

It seems as though you’re financially wreckless. You just ask random people what you should do, you do it, then when it goes badly, you ask another stranger what you should do.

Perhaps it’s best you just do your own research, make your own decision, and accept the consequences of it.

Or maybe you’re just trolling…

1 Like

Agreed the whole tone of it and lack of effort and understanding on their part is very strange.

Hiya,

The BTC reached 21256~21400 USD. Is this start of an upward movement please?

Tnx and best of luck :angel:

It may not be the start of a bullrun but prices are up over 50% since bottoming out last year much healthier place for Crypto in general