Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

I see your 1st resistance being tested next week and break through it later on maybe the following week

Will be keeping an eye out for these key areas. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

wow good stuff here. will follow for updates!!!

1 Like

Thanks for that, i’m holding longs. I just hope its not a sneaky bull-trap!

1 Like

Why the need to show the huge “EagleFX” logo in the upper left?

Is this an ad disguised as a bitcoin chart? :thinking:

Hi all. Like ive promised you last week, today ive made a very long term BTC analysis. In this analysis its all about next expected all time high (ATH) in a matter of price and time. Its a bit more conservative or realistic even than the last long term one in which Ive pointed $170k as a ATH price. Im not saying that $170k is impossible but this analysis is more conservative like I already said. So let`s go.

All is a simple math and price action.

• The 1st ATH after the 1st halving took 334 days from the halving and the price increased with around 11000% from the halving since the ATH.
  • The 2nd ATH after the 2nd halving took 518 days from the halving and the price increased with around 3100% from the halving since the ATH.

Counting on the mentioned above the 3rd ATH after the 3rd halving must take 800 days from the halving and the price must increase with around 900-1000%. Why? Simple math and multiplication. If the price at this year`s halving is around $7000, this is setting the price around $70000 per single BTC somewhere around June 2022 (confirmation to the same date from the previous long term analysis).

Another question can be why every time it took more days and the price increasing is lower. Simple again – Because with the price increase it needs more and more money to be pumped for the same or even smaller price move in time.

Why ive marked the start of the next ATH period from Dec 21? Thats more because of the sentiment or feeling than to some numbers. The single fact here is that every ATH since now was happened Nov-Dec next year after the halving year or simply said – 4 years after last ATH. Thats why Dec21 or even Jan22 is a good start of the next ATH period or even the exact ATH time.

Theres nothing more to be said here so lets summarize all about the next expected Bitcoin ATH:

PRICE: around $70000
TIME: from Dec21 to June22

P.S. I`m really curious to see your thoughts about the next Bitcoin ATH too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, I hope you’re right :grinning:

1 Like

Can completely see your logic in coming to this conclusion. The numbers seem mad at first read but we are talking over a year down the line. While BTC has taken some hits over the pandemic I think crucually it’s not been sold back into the 3 figures.

1 Like

Looks good to me !

1 Like

BTC is boss!

I suppose i’d better HODL then!

looking bullish again

Yep, settling at $7.5k now before the next push up hopefully :slight_smile:

Hi all. Some time no see from me but here I am again. First of all what a week from BTC wow, but a perfect price action follow from it. Into the next couple of analysis ill show you the needed steps 1 by 1 from BTC to reach the next ATH. But lets start from the mid-term situation (chart 1).
First were back into the triangle which weve broke down in the beginning of March. Lets see where well break it now.
Secondly were back above the 50 weekly SMA. Another bullish signal. Third, PSAR also turned bullish. Fourth, were way above the weekly pivot point ($7405.39) – bullish. This is for the 7th consecutive week and also we have 7 consecutive green weeks. Thats something we didnt saw from February 2019, the start of the 14K run. Isnt that bullish? Fifth, were back above the 200 daily SMA.
All that 5 facts makes me super bullish!
Actual support and resistance:

1. Support:
    1st support - $8500 - 50% Fibo and VPVR profile
    2nd support - $7800
  2. Resistance:
    1st resistance - $9500-9800
    2nd resistance - $10500 – that will be a MAJOR resistance not only for the mid-term but also in a long-term, on the way to the next ATH.
    This in short is the mid-term look – BULLISH.
    Now lets see the first step from the long-term ATH scenario. (chart 2) A very simple monthly chart. The only indicator here is the 21 monthly EMA. Like youll see every time when were above it were going up. Yes, in March we went below but in April were not only get back above it but the Aprils candle fully recovered the March one and even a bit more. Like I said thats the first needed step for the long-term bull run and even the next ATH. Whats the others? You`ll see into the next analysis.

Thanks, lets see how it goes

Thanks for the update, sure does look good for the future

A good week for crypto. Let’s hope it continues, especially for bitcoin :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll be watching bitcoin closely this next couple of weeks. There could be some decent pips on offer here.

Excellent and detailed analysis I’m with you all the way buddy !

Exactly buddy