Bitcoin BTC Analysis thread

To be honest i feel currently Bitcoin is exhausted its bull run move., we will see consolidation and a push up higher but between the 10k-11k mark then consolidation again, Don’t see it pushing any where as near as predicted any time soon

I’m hoping it’s bullish, would like to see another push up to $10k… It’s been a while since its been up there.

Am also hoping for a more exciting week regarding bitcoin. Not too much has happened recently.

True! I hope this will be a good week for btc.

Looks tired to me. Finding it very hard to break out of the 9-10k range

Hi all.
Like ive promised you last week, this week analysis will be a bit more interesting and promising than the last one. Its in two parts (charts) so let`s get straight to the point.

Actual PA situation (chart 1):

1. The price broke the upper side of the symmetrical triangle which ive showed you almost a month ago. Well, technically its already a fact, but I want to see a more significant upper move to be 100% sure.
  2. 10 EMA – the price is perfectly bouncing from it again.
  3. 21 EMA - the price is still above it even without a touch of it.
  4. Correlation between 10 and 21 EMA – Despite the Corona drop every time when the 10 EMA is above the 21 EMA and the price is above both we can predict a very good bull period.
  5. Parabolic SAR – Another bullish week and there`s 12 weeks bullish signaling.
  6. Weekly pivot point is $9279.63
  7. Support and resistance:
    7.1. Support:
    1st support - $8500 - 50% Fibo and VPVR profile
    2nd support - $7800
    7.2. Resistance:
    1st resistance - $9500-9800
    2nd resistance - $10500 – that will be a MAJOR resistance not only for the mid-term but also in a long-term, on the way to the next ATH like mentioned above.
    Also got to mention that the BTC volatility is at its more than an year low. That talks about a significant move soon. Last such low was before the 14K run last summer. All this points are 100% bullish and seems like Plan A is in play but well see.

2 days chart (chart 2)
This chart is similar to the last week one but… heres the two differences. First – its a 2 day chart but not 1 day (not very popular time frame). Second – it shows only 3 Golden crosses (GC) into the Bitcoin history and all this 3 GCs were 100% accurate. All this 3 GCs were followed from a massive bull runs. Guess what is about to happen right now… a 4th GC! Yes its happening right now. 50 and 200 MA are crossing each other and forming GC. Its not fully formed for me but theyre crossing and its almost done. If you dont see this as massive bullish signal I dont know what other can be.

That`s all for now.
See ya next time.

2 Likes

Definitely want to see a bigger push up and retest to confirm an entry

impressive analysis bro. look forward to your next updates. will you be trading through the weekend atall?

1 Like

Good analysis as always. Hopefully see the price squeezed and pop up

1 Like

It seems to have been consolidating for a while, we must be due a big break soon surely.

Hi all.
At last some activity for Bitcoin this week. Not much but for now it`s very bullish.

Actual PA situation:

1. At last the price significantly broke the upper side of the 3 years symmetrical triangle. If we close this week at this level the whole candle will be above this triangle which will be super.

2. 10 EMA – the price is perfectly bouncing from it again.

4. Correlation between 10 and 21 EMA – Despite the Corona drop every time when the 10 EMA is above the 21 EMA and the price is above both we can predict a very good bull period.

5. Parabolic SAR – Another bullish week and there`s 13 weeks bullish signaling.

6. Weekly pivot point is $9196.56. We`re far from it so far, so I can say that next week can be positive too.

7. Support and resistance:

7.1. Support:

1st support - $8500 - 50% Fibo and VPVR profile

2nd support - $7800

7.2. Resistance:

1st resistance - $9500-9800

2nd resistance - $10500 – that will be a MAJOR resistance not only for the mid-term but also in a long-term, on the way to the next ATH like mentioned above.

1. Like I told you last week the BTC volatility is very low. Under 40 actually. Like youll see from the chart, every time when this happened its followed by a significant move soon after it. Despite the corona drop, last such low was before the 14K run last summer.
    All this points are 100% bullish and seems like Plan A is in play.

P.S. The 4th Golden gross on a 2D chart into a Bitcoin history is already a fact!

That`s all for now.
See ya next time.

1 Like

Really interesting cant wait to see what next week brings

hella detailed analysis bro. thanks for keeping us all in tow!

Thanks for taking the time to analyse, it just shot up!

Am hoping bitcoin will keep rising. It is getting close to $10k.

Good analysis as always. Looking really promising at the moment.

It’s too early to say, the daily bar has not formed. It looks like a bearish candle is forming with a peak at 11400. After the breakdown of 11400, I will buy, and for now probably sell.

really good signs

Hi all.
What a week for Bitcoin right? Like I’m repeating you last weeks it was imminent to see such movement.
Before the actual price action, I want to summarize the week into a couple of words.
First, we broke the 3 years symmetrical triangle at last and we did it with a significant volume. Till this night drop I was a bit concerned cuz we literally skyrocketed and like I’ve told you in the past, such movement without a correction is not healthy. At second point lets get to this night drop. Yes, it was significant but for me its actually a perfectly bullish. Why? You`ll see from the price action below.

Actual PA situation:

1. Support and resistance:
    1.1. Support:
    1st support - $10500 – last MAJOR resistance. This support has been tested already with this night drop and done its job perfectly. Thats why I’m bullish about this drop.
    2nd support - $9000
    1.2. Resistance:
    1st resistance - $12500 – almost the last bigger resistance before the clear skies, accordingly to VPVR.
    2nd resistance - $14000 – the last resistance before the 20K test I can say (the last top + VPVR).
    Somewhere between 1st and 2nd resistance is $10K, which can act as a support too cuz of the psychological level.
  2. 10 EMA – the price is still above it even without a touch of it.
  5. Parabolic SAR – Another bullish week and there`s 14 weeks bullish signaling.
  6. Weekly pivot point is $9757.62. We`re far from it so far, so I can say that next week can be positive too.
  7. BTC volatility is still under 40 actually so more movements can be expected.

Thats all for now. Not much may be, but I think its explaining the actual situation. Next week i`ll try to go deeper.
See ya next time.

1 Like

Thanks for your analysis, has certainly been a more eventful week.