Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

Im thinking Christmas like last year. It is priming for another run after gathering liquidity. Im hoping to have a decent stake in there by then lol

1 Like

Both Tesla and Bitcoin are nearing All-Time highs, you would not expect a correlation between the two but
their charts have a lot of similarities and we know Elon Musk has influence over both

2 Likes

First US futures-based Bitcoin ETF is up and running, this has the media again calling for 100K Bitcoin before the end of the year, I hope you own some

2 Likes

Bitcoin at All-Time High, who thinks Bitcoin will NOT it 100K this year

1 Like

Check this out. I was doing some BTC analysis, and this idea popped up. Astrology? :grimacing:

Then the author related astrology to how human emotions change (full moon?) :crazy_face:

In the end, it’s a matter of contemplating links between seemingly unassociated events, and then thinking “maybe this needs to be backtested” :wink:

2 Likes

We are getting a needed pullback today, 62K looks like support

1 Like

Here is why traders love Bitcoin, the price can move thousands of dollars in a one hour candle, I prefer to buy/hold and ignore these moves, but if you are a craps or poker player then have at it

2 Likes

I can honestly say I love bitcoin on these kinda days🤣 guess the song IMG_20211028_214446_063|690x859

1 Like

Bitcoin is recovering and Ethereum is at an ALL-Time high

1 Like

In the short term, we have what looks like an inverted Head and Shoulder with a bullish break of the neckline, from a purely technical view this should take us to a test of ALL Time high, but with Bitcoin, you can never know

2 Likes

Thanks, the bulls still got control at the minute!!

another all-time high for Ethereum

3 Likes

The inverse Head and Shoulder I pointed out a week ago is playing out nicely, New ALL-Time high and a price above 70K seems like a sure thing this week, but we all know Bitcoin loves to exceed and disappoint our expectations

3 Likes

Bitcoin hits new ALL-Time high as it crosses 68K before pulling back, I still like 70K before the weekend

1 Like

Bullish Doji star pattern following a pullback , another new high by morning is in play

3 Likes

Inverse Head and Shoulder was textbook, now do I see a bullish Cup w/handle forming

No 70K this weekend, as I have said before Bitcoin has a history of both under and overachieving our expectations

2 Likes

As Bitcoin struggles to get back above 60K, Ethereum is poised to set a new weekly closing high and only 100 bucks from its All-time high, I am a buyer in Ethereum on this next price correction

1 Like

Good post, thanks. Last night I was discussing with my business partner (wife of 33 years) that we needed to decide what we are going to do with ETH, and stick to it. We slowly increased our ETH holdings earlier in the year from 5% to nearly 25% now. We started buying ETH with BTC at around 33 ETH to 1 BTC, then the final purchase was at 28 ETH to 1 BTC. We had said we were selling half of it when ETH went less than 15 ETH to the BTC, but decided that there was no immediate reason to do so. I am now looking at 12 ETH to BTC, and am hoping my wife will agree when it is less than 10 ETH per BTC. But will we replace half the sold ETH with BTC? Not likely, at this moment. I have my eye on three other Alts that I I would prefer for future contribution based on setting our investment plan probabilities of 2X for BTC, 4X for ETH, 5X, 7X and 9X for the other 3 we have in mind. Interesting times, for sure.

2 Likes

Did we see a blow-off-down move on Dec 4th, that is one big candle.

The stepping pattern down is still in play but we might have seen a low, It is not looking too good for another new high this year so 69K might be it for 2021, We started the year at 29K so we have seen a double in price, and if you are a buy weekly investor you should be doing very well for the year

1 Like

I never thought we would see a price below 40K again but here we are, a drop to 30K is in play. If you have speculative money just laying around, now is a good time to be buying a little every week.

Could we be looking at the making of the mother of all Head and Shoulder top? We have a left shoulder and head, neckline is 30K, We are months away from this playing out but it is something to watch

2 Likes