Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

I may have the nerve but I don’t have the cash lol

1 Like

I am sure much of this selling is just to have the cash to put gas in our cars

Lets Go Branden

Ugh for real.

1 Like

Dollar cost averaging is a beautiful thing :ok_hand:t2: Nice one.

2 Likes

Yes it is and what the Buy Weekly Strategy is all about, this might be an excellent time to start buying a little every week

1 Like

Interesting consolidation we have going here, price has traded on both sides of the $29,500 for 14 straight days, will my pointing it out end the streak,

Breakout move yesterday and today we are holding on to those gains, if this is the bottom, we have a long way to go to new highs and headwinds all the way

last year biden was boasting about how taxes collected from Bitcoin profits would pay for all his political payoffs, this year most people selling are going to be selling at a loss that they will deduct from their taxes, which means Bitcoin will be a net loss for biden

We always knew bitcoins are volatile and HODLing is simply the best option right now.

1 Like

There’s more down to come. I would say 10k is in sight and maybe even 5k.

If it drops that low, I might consider buying some, but a lot of people will hold for now and sell when it goes lower losing more money.

The end game for bitcoin is zero. I can’t see how it will do anything else in the long term, but in the shorter term there will still be chances to make money.

2 Likes

That has been the end game for every currency in history, the US dollar and Euro will some day be worth nothing. But for now Bitcoin remains my lottery ticket

2 Likes

I’ll buy if it hits zero. Then it’ll find a way to go negative, lol.

But seriously, now would be a good time to resume or start the buy weekly strategy.

3 Likes

The definition of an investment is a trade gone wrong.

HODLing is most definitely NOT the way to participate in the most volatile asset class ever. That is if you want to sleep well at night.

Well, yes, but they will be replaced by something that will be equivalent. I think Bitcoin and block chain based currencies will be gone relatively soon (decades) and replaced by something that could actually work as a method of payment on a mass scale.

It is a good time to buy Bitcoins, (or in fact, any profitable coin now) as the whole of the crypto market is in a bearish stage. In fact, reports and studies show that many bitcoin holders are also buying new coins at the present market stage. I myself plan on buying one.

1 Like

Buy at fire sale prices,

Have you been buying? :open_mouth:

Just holding, but for someone just getting in this is a great time to buy

Bitcoin is breaking out today, lets see if it holds above 23K

Yeah wondering if it will be faded.

1 Like

Hi all,
Long time no see. I have been busy. I have actually got a real job again after a long time recovering health. My cancer scare is a distant memory, I had my implants done 2 days ago, and am back to being able to work a healthy 12 hours per day or more. I feel GREAT!

Last night I was not tired after a 12 hour work day, so I thought I would take a look at my dormant NFTs in my favourite game DeFi Kingdoms that tanked 99%. :slight_smile:

So my “jewels” are still earning 134% API in the gardens, and I collected some of that income in Jewels, now fully aware that “impermanent loss” is a bit of a tongue-in-cheek misnomer. I picked up a couple of very low priced apartments in Tranquility City - two at asking price down 94% from their peak, and put an offer on one at -98% of its peak price.

Then I went to put my dormant heroes to work on quests - just to see if I can remember how to do that, and put 3 of them up for sale in the Tavern at about 50% higher than the price I bought them for back in June. It seems like forever that I put this game in dormancy, but it is only 5 weeks.

The overall portfolio is now +15% from its starting position back 2 years ago. Only another 373% to go to reach its previous peak. LOL. The world is wonderful.

Oh - and now we have another property back on the market - with an expected capital appreciation of 25% over 15 years. That is about 4 times less than we had planned, but hey ho - beggars can’t be choosers.

Tempted to increase our silver holdings too - Ratio to gold is heading back to 3 figures again, and that opportunity should not be missed

1 Like