Bitcoin Buy Weekly Strategy

Hiya @Dennis3450

Thanks. Kindly I have large assets in crypto. Kindly how may I make money with them please?

Kindly may BTC, ETH, and XMR fall even lower and reduce my crypto assets value, please. Kindly shall I take my crypto asset out and convert them to fiats, please?

Tnx and best of luck

I’m feeding stray birds, yeay!

1 Like

Hiya,

The BTC/USD reached 21256~21400 USD. Is this start of an upward movement please?

Tnx and best of luck :angel:

1 Like

Gold is also on the rise, I am holding both and not selling

2 Likes

Bitcoin is trying to hold its latest breakout, Up 50% so far this year and that bullish cross of the 50 dma over the 200 is telling us 2023 might be a good year for Bitcoin

1 Like

We have resistance at 25K, maybe we need a small pullback before next breakout

this move is not nearly so impressive when viewed from the weekly

2 Likes

Has the Bitcoin bear market really ended?

1 Like

This week’s weekly candle is looking pretty impressive, and if you had been buying a little every week, all your weekly buys going back to June of last year would now be profitable. Buy when everyone else is selling works most of the time

3 Likes

Breakout above 30K , Bitcoin is not dead

1 Like

Still learning TA - last time it broke below 30k was with a gap - this time closed that gap - with a gap.

1 Like

After US markets opened, the bulls managed to reach 30K. If you look at higher timeframes (1W), then it would be logical to continue the rally to 32500 before the correction. Everything would be so easy if not for the upcoming inflation data. At the moment market went sideways, small corrective movements also indicate partial profit taking on longs on the eve of the event.

1 Like

The Bitcoin Roller Coaster continues

It is most fun if you don’t hold on to the hand rail and hold your hands above your head and scream on the way down

1 Like

We are back at the 30K mark, is this a double top, or just the beginning of a multi-year run

Hi Dennis3450.
I wish to congratulate you and I would vote this thread on BabyPips as definitely one of the top 10, if not the best. This post has now run for over three years, and should be testament to tens of thousands of BabyPips users that the proof of the pudding is in the eating. You are one of the smartest folks I know in investing, and it is because you set realistic goals, and even when your results were smashing it late 2021, you still stuck to your original goal and consistently undervalued your holdings.

A big well done to you. This gem should be mandatory reading for all newbies. You can’t get more simple than a buy weekly strategy, regardless of the underlying investment type. And crypto is absolutely the best one to do it with.

:100: :100: :100:

2 Likes

It has been a rough month for those of us holding Bitcoin, but the year has still been pretty good.

We started the year at 16530, as of this posting we sit at 25891

That is a 9361 increase or 56%

I have no idea, where this goes from here, but will continue to hold,

2 Likes

I have to say I like this action, my guess ( for what it is worth) is we hit 50K early January

2 Likes

Well it took a month longer than I thought but here we are back above 50K ( now 51K) a level we have not seen in over 2 years. In the past these moves have always ended with Bitcoin hitting new all-time highs. That mean from here we are looking at topping 69K ( fingers crossed)

1 Like

The title of your post is probably the best advice anyone can take on board. I often refer to it in conversation with people about investment and trading. I admire your tenacity. For me it has been gold - for over 30 years. I was not aware of cryptocurrencies as a market until 2017 and did nothing about it till mid 2020. Starting with an intent that crypto would constitute 5% of our investments, we managed to sell a limited amount of gold and over the first 6 months, crypto cost us 3.5% of our total funds. It now stands at just under 10% of funds. I am a firm believer in the long term growth, particularly of BTC and ETH. What is new this year for me is the conscious split of crypto into long term (investment) and short term (trading) in the ratios of the Pareto principle (80/20), and like yourself, I will be satisfied if the 80% of crypto portfolio returns an average of 10% to 20% per year. The more aggressive 20%, which I now term “the shootcoin portfolio” has an aspirational return of 50% to 500% per year.

Psychologically, this allows me to confidently assess some very low cap prospects, knowing that the plan is that 90% of the constituents may fall to zero. But each participant has the possibility to do a 10X to a 100X. Last year (for small change) I already experienced a 20X and a 5X with the same, less rigorous plan. All I have done this year is to formally segregate the two portfolios, and decided to let my nephew “run” the 20% portfolio because it requires a lot of analytical time that I do not wish to expend in my later years. Time will tell, but 2024 so far has been a remarkable start to crypto, given that 2023 saw a doubling of net crypto assets. Onwards and upwards.

2 Likes

Here is a monthly look at Bitcoin, does anyone have a prediction on when we will hit a new ALL-TIME high

I am holding out for 1 million, then I might consider cashing out

1 Like

WOW! 4% rise today

1 Like

This has been a fun day so far, now up over 6%