Bitcoin future?

Strange but it`s almost didn’t affected the price at all.

Some interesting recent statistics - according to a recent survey conducted among 30,000 people, 40% of 18 to 35 year olds are currently planning to use cryptoassets as a payment method for both services and goods. The trend has increased by 10% since 2021. By 2024, the research states, 23% of all online businesses will be adopting crypto payment methods.

It’s digital money and some of it has social aspects to it. Digital. Social. That describes millennials. Adoption is inevitable…

Official adoption may not happen as fast as we think - we’ll see a lot of institutional pushback.

Very bullish and expected I can say. :ok_hand:

It doesn’t look that bullish to me at the moment?

From a PA perspective and short term - yes, but from fundamentals and long term - it is. :wink:
Just read this article today and it’s very interesting I can say. → Tim Draper: Women will drive the next Bitcoin bull market

After a year full of ups and downs, I don’t feel certain about the future of bitcoin anymore. Although, I am hoping the graphs change and the traders get a good chance to generate profits.

The reason that financial experts are calling bitcoin a risky asset scares me. I love bitcoin and have put a lot of money in it. But the current situation is surely a nightmare for all crypto traders.

I don’t think Bitcoin has a future. People who weren’t experienced investors thought they were buying into something big cos of all the aggressive advertising on instagram. I think, even if it eventually bottoms out, it’s going to take the average Bitcoin investor a decade to dip their toe back on - but the price will have to rise alot before this happens and FOMO kicks in.

Is this a buy signal? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl:Probably!

1 Like

No one will give a definite answer. The most correct option is to consider its strengths and weaknesses and make a conclusion on your own. In any case, in the worst and most crisis times, bitcoin will be the first payment option for people who are dishonest with their money.

Even now, during a pandemic, its exchange rate is virtually unchanged, at a time when stocks of major companies are going through bad times. What does that tell you?

Another super use of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, in particular, is its convertibility into any currency.

For example:

Imagine a situation where you need to transfer money to your relative in France. How the process will go without using cryptocurrencies, how many banks will you pay commission to? Especially, if u r not from the EU…

With cryptocurrencies everything is simple, here you transferred your currency to bitcoin, and he transferred bitcoin to the currency he needs.

I believe it’s too early to say anything about the future of bitcoin. It’s bound to go up and down and we are bound to assume things. So, let the predictions run.

blancheklein, NiuKing and Blue2, for how long are you in crypto?

Can’t really say about the future right now. Those looking to invest in financial technology that has the potential to revolutionise the world should consider Bitcoin. It might be in a downfall right now but has great potential and will rise soon.

It’s hard to say anything about bitcoin since everyone is talking negative things about it. If you see a ray of hope, keep it. Otherwise, there is no dearth of buyers if you are looking for.

Grogram I totally agree with you bro

The future is unpredictable but people try to predict it based on their plans. Those who are panic selling would say that there is no future for BTC but those who are holding would say the opposite. They believe that BTC will emerge as the future currency even if we are going through a crypto winter at the moment.

1 Like

Are you serious? :astonished: