Bitcoin is above $10k for the first time since March 2018

You wanna have a side bet that there’s going to be a lot more kicking themselves for indeed buying at today’s price???

It is still beyond me how this ever became a tradeable instrument or pseudo investment vehicle. And I thought retail spot FOREX was as bad as it gets when it comes to manipulation. Boy was I wrong.

1 Like

Bitcoin closes the weekly candle above 10K for first time since February of last year. First time Bitcoin closed the week about 10K it only took another 2 weeks to hit 20K, I hope we don’t do that again, I would rather see a pullback followed by a consolidation before rushing higher.

1 Like

To you naysayers, you might be right but if you are wrong I am more then willing to risk a few % of might net worth sitting in Bitcoin as a hedge

Finally, an honorary member who’s bullish on BTC! :clap:

What are your thoughts on altcoins though?

What would it take for you to accept it as investment-worthy?

If you are speaking to me, I am an conservative investor so I would stay away from altcoins, they are too much like penny stocks. Stick with the big three, 50% Bitcoin , 25% Ethereum and 25% Litecoin or just go all in on Bitcoin. Don’t invest money you need, If you have been saving up for a new Toyota Corolla , keep driving the old car and invest your Corolla money in Bitcoin and in a few years you will have enough money to buy a Tesla

1 Like

at this rate, we might see 20K next month

True that, but do you see a slight hope on XRP?

or McLaren who knows :wink:

when you see bits and bytes are worth 10k
we know that the world is getting crazy

1 Like

more like it proves we live in a simulation

definitely
let us all by few coins of whatever to get rich
insane

Isn’t all banking just bits and bytes now though? Even with Fiat currencies.

1 Like

right but back up by some institution that can guarenties its value

Unfortunately I haven’t looked after it for a very very long time anyway. I wish I had the money to buy it at something like $5k I will already be rich out there anyway. How much does it matter really and without anything i will buy it if you loan me a bit;)

Big down day but that is the norm after a big up move, while a pullback all the way to 4k is possible there was a lot of sideways action around 8K and this is where I see buyers jumping back in

Which level are you buying back in? (This is for BTC)

So many people would have saved their money if they listened to this back in 2018. Then again, if you got out early enough, it was an easy 2x-10x then.

Can’t wait till it breaks the 20k benchmark

i am not very hopefully about 20k at the moment.

Maintaining $12k would be a fine show. That’s a 47% move from price right now. $20k… that’s a ways off unless volumes make an about face. And we’re coming into the end of the year. It’s always crazy time towards the New Year.