Bitcoin to fall off cliff?

In my opinion Bitcoin already fell off a cliff, Now it’s on the ground and digging itself deeper. :smiley:

I’m just here wondering and singing that Ludacris song… How low can you go…

1 Like

Dachshunds ! :wink:

But that is an answer in a joke from a less “pc” time - :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahahaha that is perfect, thank you! I needed that laugh today.

Please go away and spam someone else’s thread.

We are watching what some of us believe to be the death throws of a historical bubble and really don’t need or want this out of date blather - Thank you :smiley:

Short Term Elliott Wave view suggests that the selloff in Bitcoin is not yet over. Rally to $4409.77 ended Intermediate wave (X). Down from there, the decline is unfolding as a double three Elliott Wave structure where Minor wave W ended at $3210. Internal of Minor wave X unfolded also as a double three Elliott Wave structure, but of a lesser Minute degree. Minute wave ((w)) of W ended at $3861 as a zigzag Elliott Wave structure. Minute wave ((x)) of W ended at $4265, and Minute wave ((y)) of W ended at $3210 also as a zigzag Elliott Wave structure.

Minor wave X bounce is currently in progress to correct cycle from Nov 29 high in 3, 7, or 11 swing before the decline resumes. Minor wave (X) bounce is unfolding as a double three Elliott Wave structure. Minute wave ((w)) of X ended at $3633.2, Minute wave ((x)) of X ended at $3292.2, and Minute wave ((y)) of X is looking for $3715.4 - $3976.94 before the decline resumes. We expect sellers to appear from this area for further downside or at least 3 waves pullback as far as pivot at Nov 29 high ($4409.77) remains intact.

Bitcoin (BTCUSD) 1 Hour Elliott Wave Chart

I have decided to quit Bitcoin trading as I have lost much. I will only keep two coins for unknown time period as I still hope that these two coins will cover up my losses. Apart from it, I wanna say good bye to the Bitcoin market. Stay blessed folks!

Ey - Upp - It’s moved again ! :thinking:

It actually broke out above $8,000. I am curious how high it will rally before it falls like a rock again.

I think down from here, around $5500

Why do you think it will drop back to that level?

The top dogs are just playing with the crypto market, buy and selling off anytime they want. It’s crazy

All major moving averages converge around that level

It seems fairly bullish right now, but there is always the possibility for a pullback.

Why do you think that there are only bad consequences? What if not?

You are respondng to an old post from somene who has only posted 9 times (post no 2 in this thread) - so if you don’t mind, perhaps I can answer your queries ?

The annswerto your first part is simpy that “that is what bubbles do !”

I think to answer that question in simple terms it is simply

“Then we would be wrong” !

However, I see no obvious evidence to lead us to a “positive outcome expectation” - Bearing in mind that the “Cryptos” are simply a device to propose a new “Medium of exchange” and it is not at all clear to me why we would need another one ?

Cryptos also exhibit a good many of the properties we associate with “Pyramid selling” and we know there are a few “Whales” in the pool of tiddlers (Bitcoin holders) and therefore we can probably expect the “Whales” to be selling in small quantities into teh “pool” in order not to flood the market until they themselves are fully “Sold” - when in traditional terms they would simply “Dump the market” allowing it to implode.

1 Like

^^^ LISTEN TO THE MAN.

He speaks sense.

Just made me think of something:

Some make the argument that oh well: buy Bitcoin at whatever the current price is because it will go up no matter how long it takes. Maybe. But I remember thinking this of Silver some years ago when it was at something like $21. You know: thinking it was for all intents and purposes a finite resource (which Bitcoin as I understand it supposedly is) and production costs would go up (and all that jazz). Well. Other than the one run up it had: look where it came down to and has stayed for years.

(No I didn’t do this but I know somebody who did and who is still living in hope).

And that’s Silver I’m talking about not some anti-establishment creation and that exists only in the ether.

1 Like

Is bitcoin ready to try again?

(John McAfee certainly hopes so.)

The quote reproduced in the chart above came from THIS ARTICLE in LeapRate.

1 Like

Wow, it’s been such a long thread.
Today there’s been an unprecedented BTC rise.