Bollinger band trading with MAs

Long on GU and EU,made 53 pips quick.I dont have patience for long time frame for now becuse i am using multiple lots.I believe there is still more pips ready to flow for these pairs.

Why does the YEN fall when the EURO & GBP rise?
Because that what happend just now.
I think it is fake & the USD bulls are still in control. :slight_smile:

Giving it a shot. Although I prefer to call it Talon’s daily hi low. :slight_smile: I did invent it independently after all. Just a pi$$er that someone else did too. Well what can you expect with such a simple and obvious idea. Well at least my probability analysis is original :smiley:

Will let you all know how it goes.

Should I start a thread? The flat liners should like it. Not only does it not require any indicators, You can actually trade it without even looking at a chart!

Thought about calling it the ‘San Graal’ trade. Wonder who all would get that? lol

Still have to figure out the trade management though. hmmm…

As always, I am intrigued. :wink:

D-PIP,
You said somewhere and sometimes last week that you have mixed feelings about LRC. What is your concern about LRC?
Thanx,
Headmaster.

I think there are just enough strategies that have cropped up in this thread so far this year:D:D.Almost all seem to be too good to be true with pips.It seems this thread is breeding strategies.

Now,the problem is choices,not scarity.Am i missing something?
Headmaster.

ive been long on E/U for over a day, i caught it at the bottom :p. already closed that one, a short on usd/chf and a long on usd/jpy today for +80 total, i will probably re enter the E/U and and usd/chf, i missed my entry on the G/U at 1.5549

just entered long on E/U now stochs and RSI are bottomed out + it just hit the fib 161.8 extension over the last few days (1.3643)

only thing your missing is the pips cuz ur too busy posting instead of implementing the strategies! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Showoff:mad:

Originally Posted by hellogoodbye4201
ive been long on E/U for over a day, i caught it at the bottom

Was that a MMTT trade? RCarters LWMAs and the 2 period MA channel from MMTT will put you in the same trade off the daily candle. I think MMTT is less picky than RC is but the potential is there with both setups to catch a big change in direction on the daily chart if you play it right. Nice Job;)

Hello All,

Without the resident experts showing up and commenting about this strategy what else can we do Robert? While you were away we solved a lot of the world’s problems. LOL.

We even have Mike and d-pips discussing new strategy thingys. It keeps us from getting bored and chasing wild woman.

Most of us use the Bollinger Bands for the meat of the strategy. It’s just the veggies and the wine that’s different.

Trade well and prosper,

Johnny

Hehehehe.You are a comedian.I have made enough pips than i can imagine with all these strategies.Cant complain at all.Maybe about time you posted your own independent strategy for other to benefit from: since you have been enjoying the works of others forever.:D:D:D

All done too.

With my last scaled in positions, I closed at +95:D

That last blast up just over 1.3718 did it. I closed at 1.3715.

heads off to the fridge for a beer:smiley:

Hello All,

Nice to see the Euro going in a different direction for a change. Everything I’m reading doesn’t expect it to last before heading back down but it seems to be a short term analysis as it’s a what country is screwing up now. I don’t see anything changing right away so the crisis in Europe will continue and the Euro will again see a downward trend.

The Brits are having a few problems of their own and the pound will see a downward movement again as well. They have similar problems as the US in bailing out the banks. The banks have a great business getting free money so they can lend it back to the government at a profit. What a ponsi scheme that is and nobody will ever have to go to jail. If only Bernie Maddoff knew that all he had to do is start a bank and the government would have just given him 60 billion he’d still be a free man.

Watch those reversals,

Johnny

So GU stayed within it’s range and didn’t trigger my order. Good boll bounces though.

actually that was off of daily fibs :stuck_out_tongue: something new im trying

what im using right now isnt very creative, stoch rsi and fibs, tho it works great :stuck_out_tongue: closed out E/U and G/U longs for +100 total today ;p, currently long on usd/jpy (entered off the retrace of the 50% on the daily charts, nearest extension is 600 pips away :p)

Headmaster111
A year ago when I first started trading FX most of my methods included hand drawn LR channels or the MT4 auto drawn SHI channels, and a lot of other indicators and “stuff”, I was a big fan of Mike Parker’s thread. I really believe the LR channels help me to “see” and develop a better understanding of the up & down back & forth “ping pong” like oscillations of the price action.

As I’ve grown as a trader I’ve been trying to throw any extra “stuff” overboard and simplify my methods. The LR and Shi channels got cut from the team.

So even though I don’t use LR channels anymore, I’m glad I did early on in my FX trading. Again I feel they helped me to better understand how the price action moves. You should try LR and SHI channel with some demo trades and get a feel for them, you might like them!

thanks!

Nicely done!

That was a rather explosive move upwards. Won’t hold, but a fun ride non the leass:D

News related, apparently they’re bailing out Greece.
Not sure how that is good for the Euro as Spain, Portugal, Ireland, etc. will have to follow.

Just read an interesting article on Spain’s two largest banks, and the trouble they are in.

Greece is a just a speedbump compared to that situation.

I’ll try to find the article.

RCarter, hope you got that one at the top. It may go back up but it’s doubtful.
There will be a lot of sell pressure now. It will probably kill the momentum it needed to get all the way to 1.3850.

Could be wrong though!

Nice trading btw:D